Combat Roller

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone ever changed the wheels on the big roller bag? Mine are breaking down (either the wheels, the axle, or both) but the bag is still in great shape. Has anyone had any luck swapping the wheels out and what did you have to do? Any thoughts are appreciated

HAVOC34

NorCal COMbatant
If you're talking about the Derby Pro Event roller like I have, I drilled out the rivets on each side, from the inside, with a 3/8" drill bit then replaced the wheels with 76mm inline roller blade wheels. I ordered stainless steel binding barrels and screws that fit through the wheel bearings but you could probably use long bolts and nuts if you wanted.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Has anyone ever changed the wheels on the big roller bag? Mine are breaking down (either the wheels, the axle, or both) but the bag is still in great shape. Has anyone had any luck swapping the wheels out and what did you have to do? Any thoughts are appreciated
your best bet is doing a search on youtube. I know a few guys have done it on the black ops roller which is a very very similar bag