Combat security issue

mcgee31

Combat Sports
It was an issue with the old company and old server that someone broke into it. All is good and secure again with the new server and company.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
No.... but I think the one and only time I ordered directly from Combat I used Paypal. Although I did just recently have some fraudulent charges on one of my credit cards but they were caught in time. Not sure if this had anything to do with that.

mkimmer

COMbatant
I got my letter yesterday. It's hard to steal what I don't have.... LOL. Thus the reason why I can't afford to be in the DLAS program again this year.... Total bummer..... Still, I will be a Combatant and I will continue to swing Combats. I saw nothing on my bank statement.

Mudbuster87

The Veteran
Im with everybody else... if they find something in my poor account they may definitely treat themselves to a coffee, fountain drink, or candy bar.

WolfPack52

Addicted to Softballfans
I got my letter yesterday. It's hard to steal what I don't have.... LOL. Thus the reason why I can't afford to be in the DLAS program again this year.... Total bummer..... Still, I will be a Combatant and I will continue to swing Combats. I saw nothing on my bank statement.

Same situation. Really wanted to be in the dlas program again but just couldn't do it this year.