COMbat teeball bats

combatman13

Addicted to Softballfans
I wanna get my nephew a teeball bat for this summer I was wondering if Combat hat teeball bats or whats the lightest bat they make?

Thanks fellas

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
I believe they make down to an 11 or 12oz bat. Got one for my boy. Except he can't use it because it was composite. This is a 27" -14.
ed7552a4.jpg

9f32759d.jpg

1e9645af.jpg

24016fe5.jpg

HITTS

Hook me up bro :) How much they run in price?

The b1 posted by batmonger was a very good bat, but like he said they put on the banned list. Some tournament programs allow it.
They have 3 models for 2 for t-ball blue & greybats and the BAM BAM for coach pitch is a rust color. The t-bal model are very good and inexspensive around $40 . The BAMM is a little pricey. I purchase the blue t-ball bat last year for my nephew in LA. After he used it a few time my sister contacted me because all the other parent wanted one for their kids. I've even seen the Grey t-ball bat used by kids on the 10 under travel team last year. Both bats have a lot of pop.
I will say for the older boys/girls the B4 is an amazing baseball bat.

combatman13

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok thanks fellas he will b 4 and 1st year playin. I dont think they have a list here it run what ya brung

texas-46

Addicted to Softballfans
I GOT A COMbat B2 DA BOMB 27/13 -14 T-BALL BAT (COMPOSITE)NIW JUST SITTING IN MY CLOSET.(MAROON COLOR)

Jstars

I GOT A COMbat B2 DA BOMB 27/13 -14 T-BALL BAT (COMPOSITE)NIW JUST SITTING IN MY CLOSET.(MAROON COLOR)
You still happen to have this bat laying around? I know it’s years ago but just hoping to find a needle I. A haystack. thanks!