Combat Trucker Hat - Flexfit Sizings

sh29

I am looking to get several of these hats, but need to know what is the correct sizing for me.

CombatTrucker.jpg

I typically wear a 7 3/8 in a fitted hat, should I be getting the S/M or M/XL hat?

Or should I just go to the adjustable/snap back?

The Richardson flexfit hats I have seem to get all stretched out in the headband and I don't like that one bit - are these like that at all, or does the headband stay snug?

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

rg02

Addicted to Softballfans
those hats are sweet. anybody got the hook up for the stretch fit ones?

mihklo

see i would personally go with the s/m. i wear a 7 3/8 and the l/xl was just a tad big on me.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I have a weird head. I'm in between a 7 and 7 1/8. A 7 is to tight, but a 7 1/8 is a little too loose. Stupid, I know, but I am kinda picky about how my hats fit. And a S/M is too tight, but a L/XL is too loose. So I typically just have a bunch of adjustable hats, LOL. I've stopped caring if I look like a dork or not...some of us just can't help it.

sh29

Thanks everyone, the response seems to be pretty much middle of the road (where I was to start with).

Looks like the best option for me is to buy one of each size and find out for myself!!

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I want a low crown combat hat. Seems like all the new era sit high on my head. Get. A size and you can barely get it on and the next you can tuck your ears underneath it and pull it down over your eyes.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I want a low crown combat hat. Seems like all the new era sit high on my head. Get. A size and you can barely get it on and the next you can tuck your ears underneath it and pull it down over your eyes.

I agree with everything you said. All the new hats are high. And I absolutely agree that having only two sizes is retarded, IMHO. The S/M are too small, and the L/XL are too big. Why in the world can't New Era or whoever do something in between like a M/L? I honestly don't get it.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine isnt neccessarily the band part being too loose or too tight for the most part. But with high the hat looks like it sits off my head. For some reason it drives me absolutely crazy.

sh29

Well, I bought 5 hats of the larger size from the store here - just my luck, too big for my liking.

I returned/exchanged them to get the smaller size and that worked perfectly!!

Thought I'd post again to give others a heads up in case anyone might be in the same situation with the sizing as me. You need to be sure of your size, as through the store here you get charged for shipping on the exchange order also.

Finally got something I can wear though, so I guess that is the good bottom line!!