Combat Virus Plague VIPSP1

I Throw Strikes

going on strike
just purchased one of these and it is shipping to me soon. New to COMbats. How does this bat fair with USSSA classic M's and NSA .44/400 balls?

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
if it has a target ec.....250 swings and it will be a butter soft lover

if it has a "C" endcap it will only be an admirer until 500+ swings.

gets butter soft,and hits a ton. If you like the softnes.....well then, theire is not much better this side of Tatooean

I Throw Strikes

going on strike
if it has a target ec.....250 swings and it will be a butter soft lover

if it has a "C" endcap it will only be an admirer until 500+ swings.

gets butter soft,and hits a ton. If you like the softnes.....well then, theire is not much better this side of Tatooean

Thanks for the response oilslick

the bat is the "full load version" with the bullseye on the handle and the C on the end cap. It has some webbing already...

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Thanks for the response oilslick

the bat is the "full load version" with the bullseye on the handle and the C on the end cap. It has some webbing already...

Webbing on these is generally a good sign. It will get softer and the sound will change and then :eek::eek:

I Throw Strikes

going on strike
SWEET!!! I'm looking forward to hitting with it. I see a lot of people hitting them *(COMbats)..especially in the NSA league I play in. Seems to have some solid pop. Figured for the price it was worth giving a shot.

I appreciate the info fellas.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
SWEET!!! I'm looking forward to hitting with it. I see a lot of people hitting them *(COMbats)..especially in the NSA league I play in. Seems to have some solid pop. Figured for the price it was worth giving a shot.

I appreciate the info fellas.

get ready to seel off some of your sig... no lol ing

I Throw Strikes

going on strike
get ready to seel off some of your sig... no lol ing

it's like that huh? :confused::) That's fine with me. It's a 26oz bat...I've noticed in the past few months I've became partial to the feel of my 27oz...and very rarely swing my 28oz in utrip anymore and my TPS doesnt feel as "solid" in my NSA league (might be the different compression of the balls...) So I hit my 28's. I'm thinking about selling some of my other bats to some team mates that are interested. If they don't show interest I will post them up here.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
it's like that huh? :confused::) That's fine with me. It's a 26oz bat...I've noticed in the past few months I've became partial to the feel of my 27oz...and very rarely swing my 28oz in utrip anymore and my TPS doesnt feel as "solid" in my NSA league (might be the different compression of the balls...) So I hit my 28's. I'm thinking about selling some of my other bats to some team mates that are interested. If they don't show interest I will post them up here.
yes it is lol. I was all about Mutants until I bought my first OGGS. As you can tell by my sig, the rest is history. :D

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
it's like that huh? :confused::) that's fine with me. It's a 26oz bat...i've noticed in the past few months i've became partial to the feel of my 27oz...and very rarely swing my 28oz in utrip anymore and my tps doesnt feel as "solid" in my nsa league (might be the different compression of the balls...) so i hit my 28's. I'm thinking about selling some of my other bats to some team mates that are interested. If they don't show interest i will post them up here.

just so you know, and are clear..................
None of your sig bats feel like the plague. It is butter soft in the barrel. The fl is not ver much.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
:(
i do notice your sig lol. It's "supposed" to arrive tomorrow...hopefully it does so i can use it for my games tomorrow night!! :cool:

my advice is do bp first. If it does not work for you the first game swings in...i dont want to see your post friday about how this bat sux cause you couldnt hit that wet noodle...;)

take some swings and let the love grow first....then you can show it off.

I Throw Strikes

going on strike
:(

my advice is do bp first. If it does not work for you the first game swings in...i dont want to see your post friday about how this bat sux cause you couldnt hit that wet noodle...;)

take some swings and let the love grow first....then you can show it off.

thanks for the advice. I plan on swinging it before game time to get the feel for it. with some bp...I normally hit about 1-200 balls off a cone/tee before I use a bat in a game. Just to know where exactly the ss is when I'm in the box.

I wouldn't count it a loss after the first game lol

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks for the advice. I plan on swinging it before game time to get the feel for it. with some bp...I normally hit about 1-200 balls off a cone/tee before I use a bat in a game. Just to know where exactly the ss is when I'm in the box.

I wouldn't count it a loss after the first game lol

good deal..swing hard and good luck.