Combatant Fantasy Baseball League, part II

Jonny Ballgame

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not in with the shiny, new-age bats anymore... someone post a link to this sick $99 bat and I may buy one for sh*ts and giggles. I have some extra cash lying around from something er other.

Warbucks79

Addicted to Softballfans
Well i found some keepers on my team and payment has been sent....Thanks...

Trying to Avoid Last Place

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Well i found some keepers on my team and payment has been sent....Thanks...

Trying to Avoid Last Place

Thanks, Dwayne. Five payments in so far, yours on the way, and a couple of others PMed about paying so theirs will be coming soon. That's 8 out of 12...not ad.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I was struggling at keeper #4...lol...i didn't realize how bad my final roster last year was until i started looking for keepers

I don't know man, I don't think it's as bad as you say. Cano, Kubel, Rios, Gardner, and Lucroy would be a solid offensive foundation. Lincecum, Scherzer, and Perez would be a solid start on your pitchers. Is it awesome? No, but it's a solid foundation that a good draft can build upon. The great thing about 8 keepers is a great draft can fix any bad keeper list, LOL.

Mine isn't that great either. I'm going to have to have a stud draft to have a chance of winning this year. That and half of Jonny's team will have to break their legs on April 1.

Warbucks79

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know man, I don't think it's as bad as you say. Cano, Kubel, Rios, Gardner, and Lucroy would be a solid offensive foundation. Lincecum, Scherzer, and Perez would be a solid start on your pitchers. Is it awesome? No, but it's a solid foundation that a good draft can build upon. The great thing about 8 keepers is a great draft can fix any bad keeper list, LOL.

Mine isn't that great either. I'm going to have to have a stud draft to have a chance of winning this year. That and half of Jonny's team will have to break their legs on April 1.

Very true...i just worry about Gardner staying healthy. Also Perez is hurt as we speak and Lincecum is gonna have to earn my trust back...lol

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Very true...i just worry about Gardner staying healthy. Also Perez is hurt as we speak and Lincecum is gonna have to earn my trust back...lol

I think Gardner will be fine. He's playing again and had been durable in the past. Perez may be a bit of a concern, but if he can return healthy within the first week of the season, he'll still be a solid keeper. Lincecum was a head-scratcher. I have to believe he'll bounce back.

NightHawk-24

Addicted to Softballfans
Is it possible to get this draft started a lil early??...Im ready to get to drafting....Also my 14 y/o daughter is flying in for her spring break 16-23 so I will be quite busy that week

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
The problem is that when a date is set, we need to stick with it unless the decision to move forward is unanimous. Guys plan according to the dates. I'd be cool with maybe starting Sunday. I'll shoot out an email.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Cubs fan here...you ladies can quit complaining ANY time. :mad:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Sorry, really not funny. I'm a Saints fan, so until 2009, I felt your pain. Now the Saints are good, got a ring, got Brees and Payton. LSU fan...a few nattys in football, butt-kickers in baseball the last 25 years, meh basketball that does have 4 Final Fours. Lifelong Braves fan...the 80s sucked, but since :).

Nice rooting for winners :D.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
pp sent had to wait until payday, also i dont really care when the draft is just need to know when for sure

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Sorry, really not funny. I'm a Saints fan, so until 2009, I felt your pain. Now the Saints are good, got a ring, got Brees and Payton. LSU fan...a few nattys in football, butt-kickers in baseball the last 25 years, meh basketball that does have 4 Final Fours. Lifelong Braves fan...the 80s sucked, but since :).

Nice rooting for winners :D.

I'm not completely success-poor, as I'm a Bulls/Bears/Blackhawks fan as well, so I enjoyed the best NFL defense ever in 85, a nice stretch of NBA titles in the 90s, and a Cup title a couple years ago and record-setting run this year in the NHL...but the Cubs are my one true love. It'll just be sweet when they finally win...:D:D