Combatants in Richmond Team 1 & The Other Guys

Batta3674

Addicted to Softballfans
You can go a head And take me out of this. I have a wedding to attend this weekend as of last Friday. Sorry guys

hollywood9826

The Veteran
I don't think I have you down on this list, but I would like to mark you down as an alternate.

I am sure we can find a spot for you and if we don't order jerseys then we have extras. I know of a pink one for sure.

Let me know if that will work for you.

I can roll as an alternate no prob. Do alternates still get to Derby?

potsie

I don't want a eyepatch
I'm still in , would be nice if I could bring a guy.. It's a long drive (15 hours) by myself

hollywood9826

The Veteran

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
You better not ditch us for coed. :mad:
I ain't ditching anyone for Coed. I was just proposing this to get more people involved and let them know that they wouldn't have to worry about playing time because I have other options. More than likely the games will be next to each other so I will just be getting a lot of softball in. Make up for the lack of games this season.
whoa - wth? arent you the one organizing this joint?
Don't get all judgey, just trying to get more guys involved.
People on my team keep dropping out. Fish we need to talk about getting my first pick back.
If it doesn't end up being 1 team then we can certainly enter into trade discussions again. The teams have changed quite a bit.
Have Heebs run the team - he is uncanny when it comes to softball!!!!!! A true John Farrell. :)
I second this notion. Especially with the issue with his shoulder.
Sweet lemme know what all you need from me.

Gotcha

This does not sound good.
I will let you know as we get closer. We will probably start PMing people at the end of August to start making whatever arrangements necessary.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
All i know is i better be on one solid team, because they are going to have to pick up my slack.

F.B.I.#2

Manager
Well if all goes well six weeks from this past Monday I get this cast off. Then walking boot to begin putting weight on and physical therapy. I should be on my feet by Nov 2-3. I obviously wouldn't be fantastic coming off surgery and rehab but getting some swings in would be fun. Not planning to play much more but I'd like to go out playing, not carted off the field in an ambulance.

F.B.I.#2

Manager
LOL no way guys. I couldn't go out like that. I've never gave less than 100% effort even when my body wasn't 100%. If have to go out playing.

whogotz

dilligaf?
Well if all goes well six weeks from this past Monday I get this cast off. Then walking boot to begin putting weight on and physical therapy. I should be on my feet by Nov 2-3. I obviously wouldn't be fantastic coming off surgery and rehab but getting some swings in would be fun. Not planning to play much more but I'd like to go out playing, not carted off the field in an ambulance.

refresh please - what did you do?

i am 4 months to the day post op from achilles rupture surgery. i will never take walking for granted again. it is a long and interesting road to recovery.

advice - stay on post op pain med schedule - if you wait until it hurts - no good; muscle atrophy was underestimated - be patient with rebuilding of strength.

F.B.I.#2

Manager
Broke my fibula in two places, shifted my ankle an inch and a half out of place, and torn ligaments.

And thanks to everyone for the good advice.