Combatants Say What You Want That Is Random #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedygonz

White Lightning
So shes remotely good looking then? Lol

Yeah. When were growing up she always played sports with us, didn't matter if it was football, baseball, hockey, skateboarding, basketball or bmx, and she was better than 80% of our friends at all of them. She was one of those girls that was always one of the guys

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
I'm more curious as to what a SoCal guy thinks a "tomboy" is. I live in pennsyltuckey and I'm pretty sure our opinions of a tomboy aren't exactly the same.;):rolleyes::cool:

At first I was like :confused: ...

My definition of a tomboy has nothing to do with looks.

Yeah. When were growing up she always played sports with us, didn't matter if it was football, baseball, hockey, skateboarding, basketball or bmx, and she was better than 80% of our friends at all of them. She was one of those girls that was always one of the guys

Those are the best. Good looking + likes to get dirty with the guys = wife material

...and then I was like :eek: ...

My definition has nothing to do with looks either. I just want the newds.;)

This.

...and now I'm like :D .

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
At first I was like :confused: ...

...and then I was like :eek: ...

...and now I'm like :D .
lol.jpg

say what?!?!?!

Those are fighting words to this guy :D

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
In other news, last night was truly the Indian and not the arrow. With my VFP on the mend, I used a mix of my SCX3 (maybe 600 hits...still super not broken in), my SRV5B (maybe 20 hits on it...still not broken in), and my OG TechZilla (looks like a chick with sandpaper for labia used it as a masturbation device). I hit the ball hard with every one, so no more "it's the bat" thoughts allowed in my head. It's a sad day.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
At least you can hit the ball with anything. I don't think I could pull off a base hit with a 40" sweetspot. I have 0 confidence right now.

KYsoftballer76

Joshua 24:15
Well, after a brief hiatus, I have returned to the glory of SBF.

And, in case anybody was curious, I have committed to playing league ball this year, and trying my luck in a few tournys now and then.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Time for some BP...and keep reminding yourself that it's supposed to be fun.

Need pics to determine. Face shots only please.

I do just fine in BP, but bomb it up in game situations. I think it's just a reality check on how bad I suck :(

And yes we need pics, face only please AND thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.