Combatants Say Your Random...Part 7

whogotz

dilligaf?
was leaving arena the other night, purposely left a couple gems along my route to the exit, lmao when i heard the reactions. one woman gagged and started coughing, heard another guy say to someone "dude, was that you, oh my god"

its the little things we need to cherish, ya know

Captain Clobber

Chilling in the Harbor
I like doing it in the bar and then either blaming one of my buddy's wives, or if I am really lit....blaming a whole table of women I don't know

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
was leaving arena the other night, purposely left a couple gems along my route to the exit, lmao when i heard the reactions. one woman gagged and started coughing, heard another guy say to someone "dude, was that you, oh my god"

its the little things we need to cherish, ya know

Almost spit out my root beer with that one bro.........CLASSIC

my best was letting one fly around the fire at elk camp and the guys thinking it was a leak in the propane tank, until one of them got close enough to me, covered his mouth, backed away and yelled "OMG, THAT"S NOT PROPANE!!!!" :eek::eek::eek:

hollywood9826

The Veteran
Impressive.. Don't think I've ever smelled like propane

We were in the back of a van with a couple propane tanks one of them was leaking so the propane smell was strong. One of the guys ripped a fart, and instead of stinking it simply nuetralized the propane smell and it smelt normal for a while.

KannonsDad

**** you
I've never liked them, honestly. I'm not about to jump on the wagon. I didn't in 05, and I'm not now. I have strong convictions about bandwagonning

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Same here. I've been a Packers, Tigers, Red Wings fan since I was able to walk. Won't ever change. Even when my stupid football team is full of injuries and doesn't have a backup QB and needs a safety and OLB but will probably draft a stupid TE in the first round. I'll be mad... oh, I'll be mad. But I'll still go to Lambeau next year to watch them.

KannonsDad

**** you
I am the most die hard Mariners fan, as well as UW athletics (and formerly, the Sonics) I'll root for them win or lose, but I'm not gonna do it for the Seahawks.