Combatants Say Your Random...Part 7

Softball.com:

ESI

Coach
Talked with the LD today. He ( the horrible ump ) has been being watched closely for the last 3 weeks. Last night pretty well sealed hid fate. As I never get that way during a ball game, I was given the green light to let him have it without suspension. 17 complaints, without mine, in the last month. And a good a@s chewing after last night.

whogotz

dilligaf?
working on a saturday morning since my tournament team is off, and the family is dead asleep. love working in shorts and tshirt - should be standard dress code!

whogotz

dilligaf?
did some tee work last night....virus plague with unknown number of hits hit some LASERS.

Achilles feeling better every day - still on track for feeling 100% in 8-10 weeks. Will be walking daughter down aisle with no limp in October

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Home with kids. Gonna take the kids to visit the Wife at work, go look at some guns with the toddler (he freaking loves guns), then do some BP at the park when Momma gets home.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Still recovering from an 8am gym date.

Hopefully, being back in the gym will cut out some of this lower back pain.

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Canceled the trip to the fair due to the rain. So super Mario wii u to keep them entertained for the night.

hollywood9826

The Veteran
Hit some bp with new dirty asa today. Feels pretty good. Not as hot as my wanted275 on the bp 52s. Got a vid up with another thread

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Anybody wanna come play for 3B for my church team Tuesday night? LOL. Missing four of my guys, meaning I'll probably have to play catcher since I have little chance at getting 11 to the field...sucks. Hopefully once we get past this game, we should have everyone for the remainder of the season (minus our best hitter, who broke his freakin' hand :mad:).

KannonsDad

**** you
My team won the midnight madness tourney this morning. First game at 1am, finished at 915. It's my second straight year winning it, 2 different teams. Then I got to go to work til 6pm. Long weekend lol

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
My team won the midnight madness tourney this morning. First game at 1am, finished at 915. It's my second straight year winning it, 2 different teams. Then I got to go to work til 6pm. Long weekend lol

Congrats!!

...as I continue to puke from the sight of your avy.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Anybody wanna come play for 3B for my church team Tuesday night? LOL. Missing four of my guys, meaning I'll probably have to play catcher since I have little chance at getting 11 to the field...sucks. Hopefully once we get past this game, we should have everyone for the remainder of the season (minus our best hitter, who broke his freakin' hand :mad:).

Send your private plane and I'll come play. I'm a lefty, but I've got a cannon and can play a passable 3B... ;)

ESI

Coach
That show is not even watchable. Lol. It came on as I was channel surfing the other night. OMG