Combatants Say Your Random...Part 7

Captain Clobber

Chilling in the Harbor
I could go on for hours. She's just a horrible human being.

First thing I did when my divorce finalized....I went and traded in the "commuter car" I was awarded in settlement and bought a truck....dealership calls me and says my wife picked up the trade in and I didn't have permission to trade it in...lol...lawyer took care of that one....she also called my work and told my bosses I beat her and wasn't fit to work with clients, sold her wedding ring so her new then boyfriend could propose to her, and to top it off, we were suppose to get the vehicles in our own names....for the $40k SuV she was awarded, she forged my signature and kept me on the loan due to not being able finance it by herself...found out four years later on a credit check when buying a house.....

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
First thing I did when my divorce finalized....I went and traded in the "commuter car" I was awarded in settlement and bought a truck....dealership calls me and says my wife picked up the trade in and I didn't have permission to trade it in...lol...lawyer took care of that one....she also called my work and told my bosses I beat her and wasn't fit to work with clients, sold her wedding ring so her new then boyfriend could propose to her, and to top it off, we were suppose to get the vehicles in our own names....for the $40k SuV she was awarded, she forged my signature and kept me on the loan due to not being able finance it by herself...found out four years later on a credit check when buying a house.....

ex-wife of the year award here... :eek:

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew

Ex is a four letter word.

whogotz

dilligaf?

damn - that is some deviousness

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Holy crap. I don't know her or you but I already hate her!

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't want to sound like a ****, but how do you marry these people? Weren't there clues that they were crazy? Were they just super hot and great in bed or something? I've dated some women that turned crazy, but they were all self-destructive, neurotic, insecure psychos. They never did anything to me, just each other. :D

whogotz

dilligaf?
I don't want to sound like a ****, but how do you marry these people? Weren't there clues that they were crazy? Were they just super hot and great in bed or something? I've dated some women that turned crazy, but they were all self-destructive, neurotic, insecure psychos. They never did anything to me, just each other. :D

my opinion - all women are crazy - just depends how much crazy you can tolerate. separation/divorce brings out the worst in both sides though.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
My Dad's ex is living with his Mom. And it's widely known that they would kill each other given the chance. Talk about a slap in the face.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Your dad and his ex would kill each other or the ex and mom would kill each other?

I know it brings out the worst, but I can't imagine all this criminal activity. One, it's illegal, and two, it's just plain dumb when you're trying to get leverage over another person to blatantly break the law and show such bad judgement. I always thought the point was to be on your best behavior legally to try and get custody and the most amount of money out of the other person. Try and paint them as the whackadoo.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
my opinion - all women are crazy - just depends how much crazy you can tolerate. separation/divorce brings out the worst in both sides though.

I've always heard it as, they're all crazy, it's just finding the crazy that works best with you or that you can deal with the best.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've always heard it as, they're all crazy, it's just finding the crazy that works best with you or that you can deal with the best.

This is how my life is. My Wife's crazy matches my crazy. It's not just women... we're all a little crazy.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
whoa - thanks for being loyal mom!!!
And she wonders why he quit coming over.
Your dad and his ex would kill each other or the ex and mom would kill each other?
Dad and his ex. They had a very nasty divorce. He filed for divorce because she kept leaving him at home with my brothers to go out and party. She ended up getting the kids and milking him dry on child support. She made money so tight for him one year all my brother got for his birthday was a card. He was 7.

lx_2nv

Coach

I think in my case I was eager to settle down and start a family - all at way to young of an age. I saw my parents relationship and wanted that. So I hooked up with a not so nice person and gave everything I had. Her parents spoiled me (now I see why lol). Anyway, 3 months before marriage I seriously questioned it, but assumed it was cold feet and it would get better. Then on my wedding night she told me she hated me...left me on the honeymoon one day...thought having a kid would make it better....so years later I am giving her 2100 a month to live in my house with her fiance and parents....

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
This thread needs a big bottle of whiskey and a punching bag. Just get **** faced and get out all of your aggressions.

lx_2nv

Coach
Damn, these stories are terrifying.

Yep. Got a girl now I love..but I think her and I are both scared to ever get married again.

This thread needs a big bottle of whiskey and a punching bag. Just get **** faced and get out all of your aggressions.

HAHAHA - I got the whiskey. There were nights during the seperation and divorce that I would leave after talking to my ex and beat up a tree with an old steel bat. I didnt know they could dent lol

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
i have joined big dog in the visor/cool kids club.

Nice. I wonder how visibility at night will be?
Yep. Got a girl now I love..but I think her and I are both scared to ever get married again.

HAHAHA - I got the whiskey. There were nights during the seperation and divorce that I would leave after talking to my ex and beat up a tree with an old steel bat. I didnt know they could dent lol

Masher alert!!! :D

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is how my life is. My Wife's crazy matches my crazy. It's not just women... we're all a little crazy.

I've decided the difference between a man's craziness and a woman's is that men recognize their craziness. Maybe not right at the moment it's a problem, but we are usually able to recognize it. A woman never seems to, and get's farther and farther from recognizing it if you point it out to them. :D

sleepin4matty

Management Material
these situations sound like one my buddy was/is currently dealing with. Was with his wife for 10+ years where she wasn't working at all. Just stayed at home raising the kids while he worked his ass off. Comes divorce time and she's milking him for over $3k a month and they have joint custody, the 3 kids spend two weeks a month with mom and two with dad. He's basically paying for her to not work it's madness.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
Is the blue chin pad for having a tiny head? Do you wear a 6 1/4 hat?

surprisingly i prefer a 7 3/8 fitted hat.

the tint isnt too bad at all. i dimmed the lights and was still able to see just fine so its more of a reflective tint then it is dark.

i need all the help i can get covering up this ugly mug. :D

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is the most unfair thing men have to deal with. This is what our schools should be teaching in Health class when they're trying to teach kids about safe sex. You think this is a one night stand? How about seeing this crazy ***** that just agreed to have sex with you behind the bowling alley dumpster 3 times a week and giving her half of all money you earn for the next 18 years? Still think it's worth it?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
surprisingly i prefer a 7 3/8 fitted hat.

the tint isnt too bad at all. i dimmed the lights and was still able to see just fine so its more of a reflective tint then it is dark.

i need all the help i can get covering up this ugly mug. :D

My pad is black, but I'd love the blue. I thought maybe they were color coded by size.

And I didn't realize that was on your head at first. I thought it was lying on a table or something since there was no head poking out the top or face coming out the sides and bottom.

Captain Clobber

Chilling in the Harbor
I have been divorced for 8 years now....my ex wife was gymnast and cross country runner at a college in Portland where I was playing ball at a college across town....we got along too well when were dating and lived together not married....and we both were different people before marriage....but married at 22 years old (way too young) and it went down the crapper quick....very similar to another post I read....I got kicked out of my house, court ruled she got the house...two years of $1500 maintenance fees so her and her new fiance could live there....luckily its all in the past....except when her mother or sister call me and ask me to give her nephews pitching lessons...the nerve...

But yeah maybe you are correct....she was hot and "agile/limber"....maybe I ignored the signs...