Combatants Say Your Random...Part 7

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've decided the difference between a man's craziness and a woman's is that men recognize their craziness. Maybe not right at the moment it's a problem, but we are usually able to recognize it. A woman never seems to, and get's farther and farther from recognizing it if you point it out to them. :D

This is very true. Those hormones do crazy things to women. Occasionally my PTSD gets the better of me though and I become the psycho. :p

It is the most unfair thing men have to deal with. This is what our schools should be teaching in Health class when they're trying to teach kids about safe sex. You think this is a one night stand? How about seeing this crazy ***** that just agreed to have sex with you behind the bowling alley dumpster 3 times a week and giving her half of all money you earn for the next 18 years? Still think it's worth it?

I will be teaching my boys this exact thing. It's just not worth it.

whogotz

dilligaf?
brag post! after two games in which i had one good swing - last night in what felt like sub zero temperature - OG AV bailed me out and sent a scud just over 1b curving into rf corner.

sweetest part - RF had been running his mouth the inning before - so as i turn 1b, i start yelling at him to have a nice run into the corner - then turned around halfway past 2b and ran into 3b backwards telling him there was no way in hell he was throwing out this old fat guy

lx_2nv

Coach
My ex wife's craziness was manageable, until we got married. She lost it after that. She duped me, I'll admit it.

It's amazing what you can learn to deal with. Again...I am extremely in love now and it's awesome...but she's *****in crazy too. They all are. They seem cool at first, but then as soon as the feelings kick in...ughhh

whogotz

dilligaf?
just had some spare ribs - the kind of lunch that lingers and stays with you when you get back to work - and you think - yeah i could eat that again for dinner

KannonsDad

**** you
I'd love to have a cold one with lunch. I don't think driving and servicing customers' cars would be a good idea afterward though lol

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
You should use your toothbrush to clean the used one. Want to make sure you get into all the nooks and crannies and remove whatever dried on. Make sure you rinse the toothbrush when you're done...otherwise it's just gross.

whogotz

dilligaf?
ahaa - other than a real doll - i cant think of anything else as pervy as a fleshlight.
that being said - great "invention"

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
You guys think we can hit 3k in here today? Let's shut this ***** down.
I'm home today. I'll do my part :).

havent played in about a year and i have bought 2 combats in last 2 days...geez
Just send them to me. I'll take care of them for you until you can play :D.

You can service me after a cold one.
:yikes:
Unfriend request coming. LOL!

Flesh light? LMK.
A what?? I want to go google it, but knowing you and the context of the conversation, I'm afraid to, LOL.