Combatants say your randoms part 8

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
If any of you are wanting to play on the 2016 Combatants Seattle Major team. Please shoot me an IM....I know it's early but I just want to get an idea of how many players we may have. Plus with Chemo Brain I forget crap 5 minutes after I think of it. Looking forward to hearing from you.

hollywood9826

The Veteran
I wish I was talented enough to play on that team LOL

Nothing preventing you from putting your name in the hat. Go to hang out/get drunk and if someone cant make it last second or gets hurt at least they wouldnt be a man down.

Id love to make it out there one of these years, but with the job being a basic year to year contract its hard to commit the funds.

lx_2nv

Coach
Bwahahahahaha!!! Lookin is for free, touchin will cost ya. LOL.

Good lord my Guilt is nuts hot right now. I've never swung anything like it before.

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
haven't been on in a while, especially in the Combat forum. Just started playing again and all my bats are ASA. I need a Utrip stick. I like end load. What's the word? Anybody want to trade for an ASA wanted and cash???

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
As far as I know, the store is still offering the best deals around on new stamp Combats. All of them are good too.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
My UTrip Portent is as hot as anything I have. I've only gotten to hit 52s in games with it though.

curse21

Addicted to Softballfans
I just read something on Facebook that said jeff hall is leaving worth and going to combat... I don't believe it but that would be awesome

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I just read something on Facebook that said jeff hall is leaving worth and going to combat... I don't believe it but that would be awesome

I haven't seen that anywhere. I'm pretty sure either Coop or Franck Henry would have posted about that at some point

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
Im still waiting for my phone call to join Combat. I batted .220 last weekend. They would be stupid not to get me in the lineup .

2m7c95c.jpg

Last edited:

lx_2nv

Coach
That's right, White boy said something about that last night. If you want me to try out all you gotta do is ask :D

lx_2nv

Coach
Not sure if I have said this before...but dayum I love my Guilt. Every time I step up to the plate I have complete confidence that I am going to murder the ball. Makes me moist.

lx_2nv

Coach
LOL - the pitcher for the opposing team is also a league ump. We were chilling in the parking lot after the game and he said he wants to check my Guilt to see if it is legal. Said the ball jumps out way too fast. I laughed.