Combatants say your randoms part 8

lx_2nv

Coach
I ordered a new Guilt yesterday - Freak must be looking at the same place I am. Price too good to pass up! So, three new Combats in 2 days. HAHAHA

lx_2nv

Coach
I don't have money either, I traded my right testicle for a new guilt LOL. I coulda got a Torq in that raffle I won, but didn't fit my swing.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
You BETTER have bought a Guilt.
I'm kicking myself for it now :(

I'm afraid to beat on one in the cold and winter had fully set in here
i dont have money...my buddy buys bats i hit those, he got a niw utrip el torq for $130 R/barcodes
I got one for $120. Can't wait to get some swings on it and the other 3 bats I bought :eek:
I don't have money either, I traded my right testicle for a new guilt LOL. I coulda got a Torq in that raffle I won, but didn't fit my swing.
Idk how people win raffles. I can't talk myself into even trying one lol
Sup guys... All my possible fun money went into a new starter on my car... Happy holidays to all

Boo! That's no good!

lx_2nv

Coach
I'm kicking myself for it now :(

I'm afraid to beat on one in the cold and winter had fully set in here

Idk how people win raffles. I can't talk myself into even trying one lol

Yeah - def not a winter/bp bat. I swear mine was game ready before 50 cuts. Then it was nutso.

I don;t do raffles to often, just happened to see it...and 16 numbers, $10 or $15 for ends. I bought the ends and won! I did a alot of raffles earlier this year but slowed up. I got into a free raffle and won my Freak 12 (slight upcharge) and then this most recent one. I was stoked.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
i was running raffles to donate to my moms 3day 60mile walk for Susan G. Komen. my friends were the only ones entering, i got to swing all the bats they won, lol

lx_2nv

Coach
Random question - when you return a bat do ya'll getting any correspondence back, or does the bat just show up? I got the RA, sent it in 2 weeks ago. Got the confirmation of delivery and haven't heard anything yet.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
3 months for my buddy to get a tribute back as a return for his tribute, but he demanded a tribute back

the torq is nasty sauce btw

lx_2nv

Coach
Hmmm, wonder if I should email even if to make sure they received the package.

Maybe I need to swing a well broken in Torq. I have still never found an Easton that felt good in my hands :/

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I just had a package appear on my doorstep. never any correspondence unless I asked a question. The Torq is the goods. Feels like a Combat, lasts like an Easton :)

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Hmmm, wonder if I should email even if to make sure they received the package.

Maybe I need to swing a well broken in Torq. I have still never found an Easton that felt good in my hands :/
I'd call and check with em for sure. Did you have a tracking number?

The Torq is a very good alternative bat for someone who likes Combats but desires tank-like durability.
I just had a package appear on my doorstep. never any correspondence unless I asked a question. The Torq is the goods. Feels like a Combat, lasts like an Easton :)
Definitely a happy medium there with them. Just tape down that goofy handle and swing away

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought a Kirby. Sounds like I should've tried a Torq. I can always sell it for one if I need too. :D My Combats will last me years now that I have this for bp.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
You will like the Kirby. I was in love with mine from swing one. Don't pay attention to JPG's review thread. I'm convinced he was using the wrong end.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans

the big win for me about the torq is the way the cxn piece felt...much more feeling/feedback on contact, never liked the way easton 2 pieces felt

lx_2nv

Coach
I'd call and check with em for sure. Did you have a tracking number?

The Torq is a very good alternative bat for someone who likes Combats but desires tank-like durability.

Definitely a happy medium there with them. Just tape down that goofy handle and swing away

Thanks bro - I do have a tracking number and it was delivered Monday, November 23. I'll reach out to them.

Thanks!

lx_2nv

Coach
Real talk - can't get a ROGO for a return. Wanted to DS 275, even though I like EL bats. So, what is the difference between the CG 275 and the 15 Combatant? Or should I get the 2016 Derby Boys? Here are my choices:

ASA
DBSP7 28
WG3SP8 27 28
DBSP0 26 27 28

DUAL STAMP
DBGSP4 25.5 26.5 27.5 28.5
C15SP1 26.5 27.5 28.5
TC275B 26 27 28
DBSP6 25.5 26.5 27.5 28.5

Thanks!

lx_2nv

Coach
Also, I know someone posted before a pdf that had all the new bats with a description for each - anyone know where that guy went?