Combatants say your randoms part 8

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh dang...I forgot about that Matty.
Good point.
Oh well, looks as though FLY will have a lil surprise coming....;)

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I am going to try and pick up another bat... swinging a s2 right now and it is nuts. only took 5k cuts to get there haha.

ATL Rookie

Manager
I am going to throw up a few this weekend also. Going to have to say goodbye to my '11 ASA Z and my OG AV, plus a couple others. They just cant hang with my current gamers.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
hey slick...swung that PM Virus 30el that bimmerpilot traded for the other night. needs a bp sesh to open her up all the way but i have a boner from the potential

whogotz

dilligaf?
something really wrong with my swing right now - everything feels right until follow through - need to do some tee work this weekend, then live pitching.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
something really wrong with my swing right now - everything feels right until follow through - need to do some tee work this weekend, then live pitching.

what happened to just line drive swing crushing the ball and not thinking about what your trying to do with it

whogotz

dilligaf?
what happened to just line drive swing crushing the ball and not thinking about what your trying to do with it

dont know what happened. one night pitchers curve got me 3 times in a row, grounders to SS.

last night, i swung out my shoes and hit the last outside stitch of the ball after pulling my head really bad

next swing, i chopped the 52/300 magic bouncy ball so well that it bounced over the SS head by 2 feet.

good bp sesh will straighten me out

I hear you whogotz. I went like 21 for25 with the only outs being hard smashes to the left fielder and one foul almost HR. All was going well while we were winning. Then I played with one of my othet teams in league playoffs and after 4 for for I flied out to 3rd in last atbat in extra innings with 2 outs and no one on and the other team up by 5. Then next game an hour later I had a couple rips in first to at bats 1 for 2, and then a bouncer to third and a sky high pop to third. Bottom line, when I started trying to hard I sucked. Just relax and let yoir hands go. Almlst an automatic out when you press to hard.

so that sounded like an attempted brag post but not the case. First four games we won easiky and I didn't try to win the game by myself. Last 2 two games with other team we were down and I started pressing to do it by myself. When you just go out and let your hands go, good things happen. When you start pressing, flaws come out that you don't normally have. Relax and don't think to much, its a game that you have played for years.

ATL Rookie

Manager
So I just checked the bay. There is one that appears to be NOW for $225. I am considering jumping on it even though its more than I really wanted to spend.

lx_2nv

Coach
Nice!! I have another 2.5 weeks in my boot - and hopefully can play ball! I go to doc on the 12th - and have a tourney the 13th lmao.

whogotz

dilligaf?
good luck with that - rehab plan? i am over a year out of my boot and i still have issues with the foot - looks like i am stuck with it for life

lx_2nv

Coach
haha no rehab plan. In all honesty - I hardly wear the boot. I have no pain or flexibility issues - so I am pretty lucky.

You dont have to be stuck with it for life. I have found in my case many of the injuries I have had have taken well over a year to fully heal. So hopefully you'll be 100% again soon.

whogotz

dilligaf?
weird - over last few months i have had aches and pains i didnt have soon after post surgery rehab - i am fighting through it - more activity seems to be lessening it - seems like my foot is extra sensitive to certain shoes or sneakers also.

whogotz

dilligaf?
about to go on the market:

26oz COMbat Wanted ASA (2013)
27oz COMbat Portent
27oz Worth 454 - balanced (grey and yellow one 2013)

already on market: 30 oz Easton L2

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
BGF + 27oz OG Virus Plague = cutting missile to left
only out of the night
granny and triple were other 2 at bats...bimmerpilot was witness so the brag post is confirmed

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
No more enlisted Army for me. Appointed to warrant officer on 27 August. Just now getting back to civilization and on leave. Good times.