Comparing 2 bats: Combatant vs Dirty120

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
My wife decided to buy me a Dirty120 for Christmas (first time she has bought me anything softball related in our 10 years together). I was hoping to get some input on how this bat compares to the Combatant. Thanks.

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
It is definitely more balanced, but it is hotter in my opinion. Huge sweet spot. I don't think it's quite as soft as a barrel either. I'm not much authority on the softness factor though, they all feel great when you hit the sweet spot.

BlueDevil

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered a dirty as well on Sheps response I will let you know when it comes my favorite combats were virus plague and ds

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
It is definitely more balanced, but it is hotter in my opinion. Huge sweet spot. I don't think it's quite as soft as a barrel either. I'm not much authority on the softness factor though, they all feel great when you hit the sweet spot.

Thanks for the response Shep. On roughly its last 200 cuts the Combatant was disgusting to say the least. Our team will have a few new Combats on the fence to swing in 2014. Definitely excited.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
More balanced, not quite as soft, bigger sweetspot and hotter. You're going to love it.