Compression sleeve

tony3425

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking to get one to help with my elbow. It's on it's way, but not to the point of surgery. My question is for any of you that have tried different compressions sleeves. I have read good things about the under armour, evo shield, and phiten. It probably comes down to personal preference, but can anyone offer up any advice as to which is most affective. Thanks in advance.

R. Boogie

Addicted to Softballfans
I used Phiten, Nike sleeves before. I switched to the Adidas Techfit Powerweb sleeves. I like the extra pull, push that the bands create. It's almost like having Kinesio Tape on.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
I'm looking to get one to help with my elbow. It's on it's way, but not to the point of surgery. My question is for any of you that have tried different compressions sleeves. I have read good things about the under armour, evo shield, and phiten. It probably comes down to personal preference, but can anyone offer up any advice as to which is most affective. Thanks in advance.

Over the years I have had good luck with Magnetic wraps. I have a pinched nerve in my elbow which effects my pitching had and when it bothers me I put the Homedic Magnetic wrap on and it helps. I also use one for my shoulder.

hulk_023

I use Under Armour and Phiten I like both of them never tried the Evo Shield but there both good i like the Phiten better though

tjsully47

He hates these cans !!
I use this mcdavid elbow supporter , works better than the compression sleeve IMO . I removed the Velcro strap from mine .
F52B9363-32C4-4F6A-93E0-D11405E971B0-43835-000004E69D004053.jpg

tjsully47

He hates these cans !!
It makes my arm feel stronger, and more confident to make long throws like a throw to home from the SS cut off spots in the grass.

VandyMan21

Addicted to Softballfans
I have used Nike and Under Armour, i cant tell much different, i think as long as it fits correctly they all will help

quick23

Check out BioSkin. I have been using there Calf sleeves for years. They are not just some spandex stretched over your arm or leg. The material is thicker than UnderArmour, but no where near neoprene...

batting4th

Addicted to Softballfans
I used Phiten, Nike sleeves before. I switched to the Adidas Techfit Powerweb sleeves. I like the extra pull, push that the bands create. It's almost like having Kinesio Tape on.

i use the adidas as well. just make sure it is a real compression sleeve, the sleeves for looks do assist in blood flow. i also like the phiten

tony3425

Addicted to Softballfans
That is a big negative to the name and # on there lol. This isnt going to be used for a fashion statement lol. It'll be flat black when I do choose one. I appreciate all the input. I have looked into the ones that I wasnt familiar with(adidas, and bioksin). unfortunately, this has just made the decision more difficult.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Without a name and number on it, how will you know it's yours? I'm just trying to help. I'd hate for you to go through all of this trouble to find the best arm compression sleeve then have someone pick it up and you lose it right away. I'd seriously encourage a name and number.

Fox27

Manager
I use the evo shield it works great I get band tendinitis in my elbow if I don't wear them

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Under Armor is the best one Ive tried. But even the cheap eastbay ones do the trick and are pretty durable.

Poopy

Coach
I use the Mueller Elbow Sleeves for 'Golf Elbow' area tendonitis. They are simple & effective, black, low profile, good compression, & durable.