Conroe Area League

kgvv

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody play league in Conroe? I am working in Conroe now and live with the inlaws Monday-Friday before hearding back to the southside. I'm looking for reasons to get out of the house. If anyone needs a decent 1B, stud catcher, or EH with a decent stick let me know. I guess I could go to PJs, but that might be a drive.

TanMan215

Manager
Anybody play league in Conroe? I am working in Conroe now and live with the inlaws Monday-Friday before hearding back to the southside. I'm looking for reasons to get out of the house. If anyone needs a decent 1B, stud catcher, or EH with a decent stick let me know. I guess I could go to PJs, but that might be a drive.

Karl, when did you become a decent 1B?

kgvv

Addicted to Softballfans
I think decent is a fair description for league ball. Notice I left out average OFer.

TanMan215

Manager
We probably aren't helping Karl get picked up. I guess that's what he gets for moving away and leaving us on league night.

jbe_17

Star Player
If you want to pm me your number and the next time we need someone I will holler at you. The more competitive league is on Monday nights, sometimes guys who aren't on a team just show up out there because someone always needs a player. Trust me if your good and they know your not on a team then you will join a team real fast. But they also have a good league on Friday nights. One of our guys has a team on Friday nights and we can give him your number as well. Also on Sunday's they have a co-ed league, but I have never played in it so I don't have much details. Just an fyi, on Mondays the game times are 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 and they have 3 fields going at one time.

codeguy23

Codeman20 will probably be keeping an eye on this thread as well. Good guy, if you can tolerate his solo bombs :)

kgvv

Addicted to Softballfans
Well I am going to play with my brother in laws team on Mondays, but looking to pick up Tue, Wed, or Thursday nights. Thanks for the hook up, what nights do you play?

Tanner and Jensen, your tournament fees might be going up soon. And jensen, you might as well stay at home our first game next tournament because you will be benched. Ah who am I kidding, I probably wont be there.

kgvv

Addicted to Softballfans
Who;s solo bombs? Me? I only hit HRs on accident. Well more like when I try and hit middle it goes over the fence and when I try and hit a HR it goes up the middle.

JohnnyH

Addicted to Softballfans
And jensen, you might as well stay at home our first game next tournament because you will be benched. Ah who am I kidding, I probably wont be there.

Be right back. Printing this out for documentation.

RJ5

Coach
Ya we don't really know what it's like to play in tournaments with Karl anymore. For how I started the season my average is actually not that bad, and have been playing damn well in the outfield, not my fault you never show to see my skills ;)