Couple of Gloveworks questions and other useless glove musings......

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Ooh that looks very nice, I have no doubt Anna will approve! What size is it.......looks huge!

It's a 13.5". Got it as an outfield glove to compliment my 12.75" that I'll be gaming on the infield.

Beautiful, that midnight tan is classic. I modeled my 12.75" glove after the Pro One series so it's the same configuration as yours. I just wish mine had the X wrist lacing with the logo off to the side, that looks sweet.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Beautiful, that midnight tan is classic. I modeled my 12.75" glove after the Pro One series so it's the same configuration as yours. I just wish mine had the X wrist lacing with the logo off to the side, that looks sweet.

I do like the triple X wrist lace! This is one of Dan's Fall batch models he had already ordered and this I-web glove was in his stock. If I were to order a custom directly from GW, I would still order the triple X's and have no wrist logo, but I'd still have the round recessed leather logo on the thumb side like that 1B mitt in post 31 of this thread, I think that recessed logo looks awesome!

Wally Gator

Starting Player
When I have some time after the holidays, I will try to take some pictures. In actuality, it is most like a lighter version of a Mizuno GMP700 with a web swap, although the thumb is not as wide. In terms of Rawlings, the glove opening is wide like a 504, but the pocket is deeper (note that the Pro One has the extra material between the pointer and middle finger.

The color of the Pro One is close to new Tanners tan lace.

[GALLERY=media, 32127]1 by Soxfan8 posted Dec 27, 2018 at 4:28 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 32128]2 by Soxfan8 posted Dec 27, 2018 at 4:28 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 32129]3 by Soxfan8 posted Dec 27, 2018 at 4:28 PM[/GALLERY]
Horween Rawlings RV-23; Orange UA; Gloveworks Pro One; Gloveworks Midnight Tan (not sure if this is actually Midnight Tan)
Looks like you might have the last one as it is now sold out. Your pattern sounds different than my 12.5 as mine is shallow and used only for baseball. I'm enjoying it more with each day of use. I keep forgetting to take field pics so I'll have to change that.

mv_mkv

Thought I would share my gloveworks as well. I ended up purchasing during their black friday sale, received this the day after xmas this year.

Pro Steerhide
12.25" - Softball Cut

I don't have too much experience with handling a lot of other gloves, but the feel/texture of leather reminds me of my Mizuno Global Elite.

I purchased both a 44 Pro Glove (Pro Kip - 574 model 12" I Web) and a gloveworks during their black friday sales and believe the GW craftmanship is much better than the 44.

Love the quality/craftmanship of this glove and would definitely purchase another in the future. Would like to try their Pro Kip model.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 77

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Here you go.

Thank you, looks like a plenty roomy 12.25” glove! Me and Dan never discussed his 12.25” model glove being a specific cut or size related to softball other than him saying it was a very full size 12.25” sized glove!

Thanks again for the pic!

Wally Gator

Starting Player
Some vaca photogs:
NKK6qCh.jpg

ajkL4JL.jpg

eKGVWpl.jpg

Soxfan8

Starting Player
Looks like you might have the last one as it is now sold out. Your pattern sounds different than my 12.5 as mine is shallow and used only for baseball. I'm enjoying it more with each day of use. I keep forgetting to take field pics so I'll have to change that.

Yeah, the patterns on the Pro One series are not the same as what you get through the Gloveworks builder or through Dan. Again, to me, it feels like an adjusted Atoms pattern. The H-web kind of looks like one that I saw on a pro issue Shado a while back. Hopefully, they will continue to do more runs of the Pro One, maybe add some additional color choices.

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Yeah, the patterns on the Pro One series are not the same as what you get through the Gloveworks builder or through Dan. Again, to me, it feels like an adjusted Atoms pattern. The H-web kind of looks like one that I saw on a pro issue Shado a while back. Hopefully, they will continue to do more runs of the Pro One, maybe add some additional color choices.
We will be offering new color choices in the upcoming weeks. Pay attention to my Instagram for the next few days as I’ll have a black 12.5” H web in hand

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
I got mine in the mail this morning, it’s been crazy at work this morning! I’ll post some pics and give my thoughts on it later, it’s a beautiful glove!

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got a 13.5 single post, extra wide of course, and if I remember correctly mine is more of the natural products steerhide. I've had it for a a while and it has well over 500 games on it. Mine stayed stiff for a long time but it's time to order another one. Its been a long time since I've been on here but if anyone's interested I'll post some pics

arther itis

payin' to get paid
I've got a 13.5 single post, extra wide of course, and if I remember correctly mine is more of the natural products steerhide. I've had it for a a while and it has well over 500 games on it. Mine stayed stiff for a long time but it's time to order another one. Its been a long time since I've been on here but if anyone's interested I'll post some pics

sure, post pics

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 13" Dan Davis. Mine was the first batch Dan ordered and is my most favorite glove. I'll post a pic or two soon.
I've got a lot of comments on how cheap and plastic it looks and then they lay hands on it and feel the quality leather!!! LOVE IT

CircleL

Starting Player
My 13' has a few lacing differences that than yours @newram05 i wonder if it is a completely different pattern or if it is a slight update from series 1 to series 2.

Palm lacing ihas a space on mine and the pinkie on mine has 3 stitches and yours has 4.

@davisrelacing any insight on these differences?

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
does anyone have any real world pictures of the more obscure web offerings they have? or know where to find some?

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
There used to be quite a few photos on the GW site gallery, not anymore I guess? Dan has pics posted all through his Instagram account and I just Googled "Gloveworks web options" images and there were some that popped up.

You say obscure.......what are you actually looking for?