Couple Swings

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
You should probably just overhaul the whole swing. I'm not sure you know what you're doing up there.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
swing the damn bat. looks like you'r'e not coiling very well and are out front. not enough hip drive and it seems like you're stepping in the bucket. kinda think you're taking your eye off the ball which is causing mi****s. definately casting. need to keep your ahnds tight. probably shoudl throw the knob at the ball more. you have an uppercut, take a more direct line to the ball. back leg is bent too much at contact, it needs to be straighter to generate more leg drive. looks like your'e dipping and you need to line up your knuckles and you're making way too much noise. whats w/ the showboat bat waggle?? you think youre sheffield or sumpin?

try www.swingmechanics.com

hope this helps

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
swing the damn bat. looks like you'r'e not coiling very well and are out front. not enough hip drive and it seems like you're stepping in the bucket. kinda think you're taking your eye off the ball which is causing mi****s. definately casting. need to keep your ahnds tight. probably shoudl throw the knob at the ball more. you have an uppercut, take a more direct line to the ball. back leg is bent too much at contact, it needs to be straighter to generate more leg drive. looks like your'e dipping and you need to line up your knuckles and you're making way too much noise. whats w/ the showboat bat waggle?? you think youre sheffield or sumpin?

hope this helps

Helped me a lot.............Thanks.

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans

hope this helps

Lol helped a ton bro.. thanks bro. And I was going for more of a Ricky Weeks type, Sheffield's waggle is too violent for my style.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Lol helped a ton bro.. thanks bro. And I was going for more of a Ricky Weeks type, Sheffield's waggle is too violent for my style.

well, if you need anymore help, you know where to get ahold of me. or try Obogain, he's forgotten more about a sofball swing than you or I could ever learn in 10 lifetimes

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
No comment needed....you know you can hit. How many people on here are able to tell you something you don't already know lol? I enjoyed the hidden brag post though. Good swings. Love the bats BTW :D

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
Good swing. But I gonna give most of the credit to the pitcher. He was serving up meat.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I thought my bats were plenty light, may have to talk to the Doc about this one lol.

Ehh gained weight since this video, muscle though and lost a good amount of fat.

You look like you should be playing LT for a big ten school:D

mmobley

Addicted to Softballfans
looks like a baseball swing... but hell your smashing... I wouldnt change a thing

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Ok here it goes, try not to kill the next pitcher you face and stop posting vids because you're making me look like a mop.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Thats a compiment ****er, I wouldnt be excited about pitching to you.

Even with your skillz?:D You wouldn't have to worry anyhow.....I can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen Burgy go middle. (unless it was warranted lol) He is good protection for his pitcher, thats for sure haha.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Even with your skillz?:D You wouldn't have to worry anyhow.....I can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen Burgy go middle. (unless it was warranted lol) He is good protection for his pitcher, thats for sure haha.

I wouldnt have to worry because I would be in CF:)

hitalot

Backside and Gaps

haha yah 1 time against me and i didnt see the ball:eek::mad::(:eek: lol