Not GTG Cpwillingham9

gipper22

Cpwillingham9
The Rookie

Go **** yourself
Ha. So you think that you're going to stop someone from buying a bat from me? You sir are a ****ing joke. You stole my bat and you got you money back. What else do you want? Money just posted to my paypal acct for this bat and I'm trading the combat. So you trying to ****block me is too late. Btw, why would you even say anything on my post? Why would you be butt hurt when u stole my bat and took your money back? I haven't said **** to you or on your posts and I'm the one who got ****ed in the deal. And now you are keeping the lies going? You are such a ****ing joke! Get a life **********.

Cpwillingham9

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Not anymore doucher. Sold and traded. You are a good detective you fu cktard. Loser! You are the only person that's butt hurt when you STOLE my bat AND got your money returned to you but yet you keep posting ***** like you are the victim. You may be a big bad dude on softball fans and everyone is your buddy bc you have no life and have been on here 10yrs (which you really do need to get a life or a wife btw) you are acting like a stupid ******t. And once these bats ship I'll have no use for this place until I want to sell something meaningless. Once again, gipper22 go ****k yourself you thief!

Joker

Not anymore doucher. Sold and traded. You are a good detective you fu cktard. Loser! You are the only person that's butt hurt when you STOLE my bat AND got your money returned to you but yet you keep posting ***** like you are the victim. You may be a big bad dude on softball fans and everyone is your buddy bc you have no life and have been on here 10yrs (which you really do need to get a life or a wife btw) you are acting like a stupid ******t. And once these bats ship I'll have no use for this place until I want to sell something meaningless. Once again, gipper22 go ****k yourself you thief!

dupes are deleted. Goodbye douchebag