Cracked bat?

llg257

51bc7b5e-ed82-41a5-8a11-f347755bb178_zps84xrblav.jpg.html

I just got this bat in as a warranty replacement I had the virus plague g2 series, but unfortunately it was cracked. Combat ended up sending me the newest Assault usssa bat though which I was really wanting to try. Its hard to see in this picture but below the NSA symbol is a brownish looking line you will have to tilt your laptop screen back or look a little ways away from your computer screen and squint, but you will see it. I'm probably just overreacting, but give me some advice if its cracked or not please!http://s1146.photobucket.com/user/l...2-41a5-8a11-f347755bb178_zps84xrblav.jpg.html

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't see anything. You may need to zoom in a bit though. Have you not hit it at all? Is it possible it just made a mark taking the plastic off?

llg257

I've hit id say around 50-75 pitches so far with it, and I zoomed in as much as possible that I could visibly make it visible to myself. It's a solid what bat so I figured a scratch would be harder to see and whiter in color, but this spot is a lighter brown.