Cracked OG Flex

danhawks

Addicted to Softballfans
So a teammate has a cracked Flex, two hairline cracks in line with each other going up the barrel about six inches apart. Still good to hit this on the other side?

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
No reason not to swing it. Game use only and you could get a decent amount of swings out of it. These cracked OGs are amazing, the swings after a crack forms are hotter than any swings you have had before. Enjoy

alexhsi

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a cracked 28oz og flex... and it is hotter then a summer day in texas... it's amazing.

JPritch

Addicted to Softballfans
Cracked OG's are the fire....once the cracks start going horizontal, it's almost done. Don't let the refs see the cracks though as using cracked bats is technically illegal. After mine cracked, the sound disappeared, almost sounds like a pillow, and that keyed a ref in one time and he tossed the bat from the game.

danhawks

Addicted to Softballfans
if we don't get rained out tonight I will take some pregame swings with it and let you guys know.

farmerG

Addicted to Softballfans
GAME SWINGS ONLY NO BP its GTG trust us you will get told its shaved thats how hot it will be

danhawks

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah, I took five or six swings before the game from the non-cracked side. I only used the bat for 2 abs because it was too hot and we only are allowed 3 HRs per game on a very short field. first AB hit a mile high pop-up 280 for a sac fly (boo) and next ab hit an easy HR, not even a hard swing. It's on fire. I hope it lasts another month with selective use. If it does, 40 or 50 game swings, it will be fun.