For Sale Crazy hot Louisville Slugger

hrdchrgin13

Broken in and gamer ready 33oz grown man bat

yVM8JVnl.jpg

SRuItJml.jpg

180obo

hrdchrgin13

This is the special "Pro loaded" hand weighed 9" barrel custom made for Ray Demaroni.

Serial #DE24

Only one was made of this model that I own.

hrdchrgin13

Price is pretty firm,this bat guided my team through E worlds in 89, it got me my first groupie in the summer of 92

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
Price is pretty firm,this bat guided my team through E worlds in 89, it got me my first groupie in the summer of 92

was the bat used on the groupie? if so does it have any smell left? last question the trigger is almost pulled, would you take 200 for it? I'm trying to make up for the low ball thoughts.

hrdchrgin13

Original rubber sleeve grip?
Flat or bubble sticker?

Sticker is gone, but I think flat. And no grip on the bat

was the bat used on the groupie? if so does it have any smell left? last question the trigger is almost pulled, would you take 200 for it? I'm trying to make up for the low ball thoughts.

I honestly don't remember, mostly because the 30 pack of Keystones and a bottle of thunderbird. There is some glitter on the knob tho

trades?
have a pretty minty corker I could part with since I have two other ones for gamers
s-l300.jpg

No thanks, I'm hanging up my shorts and cletes

I only swing 34oz. Bump for you.

stud

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 20+ year old Rawlings bat that weighs 34 oz, that I used to swing in games when I was a lot younger.

blakcherry329

easton-sx10-ultra-light-softball-bat_1_e9bf0ef2f1eb8f7e8c863a6974ab184f.jpg

Just picked up one of these in 35oz. very balance feel, so it doesn't feel like I'm swinging that heavy a bat. $30/shipped.:D Nice Clincher bat.