Critique My swing

dunno

I am a decent hitter but feel I can be better. I feel like I should be able to hit the ball a little harder.farther but it just dies at about 200-240'. I have been watching swing makeovers and trying to incorporate those ideas in my swing a little at a time.

I have added 10 videos from tee work on IG.

https://www.instagram.com/cgmus/

Everyone has their own comfort zone and flexibility. I see your hips not starting your swing.
Upper body and hips look like they are beginning your turn at the same time.

Your rear foot seems planted and not sliding forward after contact so maybe not utilizing full forward momentum.

I like to follow through and finish with the bat in my bottom hand only, letting go with the top hand ensuring full rotation and whip
Maybe use a composite bat as your bp bat you prolly wont break it if you continually rotate it .

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
The first thing I noticed is your grip is not correct. You should have your knocking knuckles aligned (reverse rotation grip). I don't like a flat back elbow. Dropping it into a slot firing it forward usually creates a loop in your swing. So, I try to make sure I just start with it more down, or pointed at the ground. I don't see a lot of weight transfer. A lot of it is being left on the back foot...........Not a lot of explosion with your upper body. Should be, "bottom half nice and easy, top half explosion". Also........... I don't know who said to "snap" your wrists at the ball.....Well, to be nice as I know how...That is horrible advice. You don't force your wrists to snap, they do it on their own at, or just a fraction before contact. Good luck.