For Sale Current September RGGC Builds

Softball.com:

Two 13" models up with backing let me know how they look and if there are any preferred changes.

Personally on the tan I would prefer tan lace but will go with majority and those paying to pre-order.

I am a new member and this is my First Post. Yey!

I have been searching for a Tan PRO303 H Web with Gray Split Welting, Tan Laces, and Vegas Stitching and Red or Vegas Embroidery in a 12.75" Glove and Regular Patch. So, I would vote for this or with a 13" if others prefer!

Anyone else on board? :)

Last edited:

Junior_SD

Manager
These have to be in Monday so any last minute changes or requests need to get done soon!!

Not really feeling most of the final 10 gloves being offered, they seem too specific, at least to me. I was hoping for more tan or neutral color options but I know that is boring for most. Still might end up ordering that timber PRO208. Regardless, pretty cool how you are offering 10 options, look forward to seeing these come to life and props to you for making this happen.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Not really feeling most of the final 10 gloves being offered, they seem too specific, at least to me. I was hoping for more tan or neutral color options but I know that is boring for most. Still might end up ordering that timber PRO208. Regardless, pretty cool how you are offering 10 options, look forward to seeing these come to life and props to you for making this happen.

May end up with a tan as it looks like a few of these will be a no go.

Wally Gator

Starting Player
Perhaps a late substitution for the TT2? NP5 11.75, but plays like a 12. Chocolate HOH, regular gold stitching, black lace, black and gold patches, split grey welting.
g2JAG21.jpg

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Chad you can put me down for the blue/navy DCT that DatDuke wants or that tan DCT SMU beauty, whichever needs more votes haha

Last edited:

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Matty you were down for the Timber, if you want to change to navy/grey just let me know. DatDuke still needs another player if you go navy/grey he is at two.

DatDuke

Already paid for a Gray/Navy, if it doesnt pans out, its OK. not the end of the world. Have not yet heard back from Yankees23 nor Moose.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
These are due in September. Joker we did order two models over 12.75" that had pre-orders if you would like to get in on one still.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
#9 ended up a little different and I updated the pic. I have one left from the 6 that were ordered if you are interested.