For Sale Custom 1781 A2000 At Retail Price

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
OK other popular choice was the 1781. Again this would be a custom build at retail pricing. Need to order 12 minimum. Who is in for a 1781? Pre-order payment info below.

Below is an OT with classic logos

1781-2.jpg
http://www.wilson.com/custom/gloves/glove-specs?gid=GIDOQQ3SXOG

$249 priority ship

Our personal PayPal link is below.

*Include your phone number in case we have issues.
*Details of what you are paying for.
*Address to ship to in case it does not come through.

www.PayPal.me/softballfans

Or call us with a credit card: 800-672-0822

Thanks
Chad

Attachments

• 1781.jpg
    1781.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 399
  • 1781.jpg
    1781.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 325
  • 1781.jpg
    1781.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
It goes without saying, but I'm in for saddle or ot with classic logos and yellow stitch. Preference towards saddle.

I like the scheme on the ot/black 1788 you posted on ig better than the one above.

BigRB

Gimpy Shouldered Glove Ho/ pitcher
I'm with hunt....OT or ST with classic logos and yellow stitch....
(Need to start working on a backup to the I web B2 i bought off you, hunt!)

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Most up there grabbed a U.S. box when rates climbed last year. Priority for a glove is $35 now!! Could probably save some coin going 1st class.

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
IMG_2472.PNG
I'm ready! Couple things I would request is that we use this MLB logo and I would love to see us use regular tan lace instead of the orange tan lace.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
View attachment 37710
I'm ready! Couple things I would request is that we use this MLB logo and I would love to see us use regular tan lace instead of the orange tan lace.
Im in for one with o.t or saddletan, yellow stitching, regular tan lace
The drawback with the regular Wilson tan lace is it isn't as good as Tanners. I've been meaning to swap out the tan laces that are on the TF21 but I get lazy. Even if we got it with the regular tan, I'd just end up replacing it with Tanners right out of the bag (but that's just me). I'm glad Wilson stopped matching the thumb/pinky loop color with the lace color on customs.

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
The drawback with the regular Wilson tan lace is it isn't as good as Tanners. I've been meaning to swap out the tan laces that are on the TF21 but I get lazy. Even if we got it with the regular tan, I'd just end up replacing it with Tanners right out of the bag (but that's just me). I'm glad Wilson stopped matching the thumb/pinky loop color with the lace color on customs.

Be that as it may, the orange tan lace just doesn't look right. And you never know, I've heard others say the exact opposite.

CapnBooBox

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm in for ST or OT (though I prefer OT) with the black A2000 script and traditional Wilson badges.