For Sale Custom 1781 A2000 At Retail Price

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Hi Bunt, what is the measurement on the hand stale on the 1781?

Thanks
generally pretty large but very serviceable if you do the mod. know that ain't the best answer but just something quick for you to think on
Correct. Larger handstall and fingerstalls (think sausage fingers) on the retail 1781. The 4 loop conversion mod really helps. If I was in Kalamazoo, I would have offered to make the mod for anyone that asked for free.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Correct. Larger handstall and fingerstalls (think sausage fingers) on the retail 1781. The 4 loop conversion mod really helps. If I was in Kalamazoo, I would have offered to make the mod for anyone that asked for free.

Or you can send to SB to handle :)

fuzzai

Starting Player
I wouldn't say the 5 loop wrist on a 1781 is "that" big of an issue...while it is a tad wider, its not much wider, if i remember correctly. length wise compared to my Rawlings Bryant, its maybe 1/4" wider. I don't remember how much longer the circumference of the full hole is, while its not as "snug" as my rawlings, by wearing a batting glove, you get the "tighter" feeling again.

By no means the glove feel like it wants to fly off your hand like a 1799 6 loop...

just my personal experience if anyone cares.....

but i would probably be in for a OT 1781, our canadian dollar may be climbing back up! =)

808speed

Starting Player
Any way we can custom this thing to the specs of the sp125 handstall, that fit much nicer than a retail 1781 for me anyway...

Party mafia

Any way we can custom this thing to the specs of the sp125 handstall, that fit much nicer than a retail 1781 for me anyway...

I like the above idea. Keep the 1781 pattern in OT color, but with the SP125 handstall. So far here's the list of ppl that are interested inthe 1781

• 1. Huntalolic21
  • 2. 808speed
  • 3. Deadheadtrev
  • 4. Kidknapp
  • 5. Howard Stanley
  • 6. Party Mafia
  • 7. CapnBooBox
  • 8. fuzzai
So that is a total of 8, we need 4 more.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
This one is happening let's get pre-orders going as well. Build it in the main post. Cost is retail A2000 pricing - $249 shipped.

Our personal PayPal link is below.

*Include your phone number in case we have issues.
*Details of what you are paying for.
*Address to ship to in case it does not come through.
*Shipping method you are paying for.

www.PayPal.me/softballfans

Or call us with a credit card: 800-672-0822

Thanks
Chad

Party mafia

This one is happening let's get pre-orders going as well. Build it in the main post. Cost is retail A2000 pricing - $249 shipped.

Our personal PayPal link is below.

*Include your phone number in case we have issues.
*Details of what you are paying for.
*Address to ship to in case it does not come through.
*Shipping method you are paying for.

www.PayPal.me/softballfans

Or call us with a credit card: 800-672-0822

Thanks
Chad

Just paid via the PP me link.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Kinda digging the tan lace with yellow A2000 now too. Someone make a decision here and PM all these guys that are in so we can get pre-orders rolling :)

Alacey303

I'd be interested to hear/see what's being ordered too. Trying to decide whether to order a 1781 or the SP125. Leaning SP125, but those 1781's are damn good looking.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
The customs I am hearing would come before the SP125 but that could change I guess. Last report of factory availability was SP125 looking like 12/1 while these customs are set to arrive 11/1.

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
For me the yellow edges on regular tan lace just looks so good with the yellow stitching. I felt like the orange tan lace on the og sp125 was just too much orange.
If I was ordering a custom for myself I would go with tan lace, classic logos and yellow stitch. I could go either way on the a2000 logo. The yellow really pops in the sun.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll take 3 if:

All OT, OT laces, gold stitching, gold A2000 embroidery, traditional black gold patches.

All OT, OT laces, gold stitching, black A2000 embroidery, black OT patches.

I'll take 2 with either of the combos described with ST laces instead. Maybe 3 depending on how the other 2 customs and SP125's are decided.

I'll maybe take 1 if black A2000 embroidery and traditional black gold patches. I'm not a fan of this thread/patch combo. It looks dated IMO.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Currently we have 2 pre-order on this one. I am posting three options. Those that have pre-ordered get with me on your favorite. Those that plan to pre-order get with me on your favorite. We need to finalize tomorrow!!!!!!

Party mafia

Currently we have 2 pre-order on this one. I am posting three options. Those that have pre-ordered get with me on your favorite. Those that plan to pre-order get with me on your favorite. We need to finalize tomorrow!!!!!!

is the 3 options in your first post with those 3 pictures? If they're could you label like 1,2,3 in your pictures, so it's easy for everyone to choose. How long would it takes milocoman once you put the order in?

Thanks

Last edited:

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys gotta get these in I am deciding on the all OT with yellow stitch getting rid of the other two and posting the one. I am creating a thread with all three glove options in it and these are being ordered tomorrow.

Party mafia

Sorry guys gotta get these in I am deciding on the all OT with yellow stitch getting rid of the other two and posting the one. I am creating a thread with all three glove options in it and these are being ordered tomorrow.

I just saw your other thread with the 3 options. Thanks

chavist93

I'm suprised there wasn't more interest. There's been a few used retail versions on ebay lately and they're going for a little over 200 shipped.