Custom options

Ogdg

Banned User
Is vinci coming out with any more custom options. I love vinci gloves but like the customization options of other gloves. I'm not talking about like m2 or Mexican leather gloves. I mean more like what Wilson offers as an example.

Ogdg

Banned User
Something more of what Wilson offers mainly. Also a visual of what my glove would look like would be awesome as well.

MaverickAH

You have to be a little more specific that what Wilson offers. What exactly do you want?

Outside of more color choices, what I think the OP is wanting is for on-line customizing software where you can actually mock-up & see your glove on-line.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Something more of what Wilson offers mainly. Also a visual of what my glove would look like would be awesome as well.

Outside of more color choices, what I think the OP is wanting is for on-line customizing software where you can actually mock-up & see your glove on-line.

I think for the most part Vinci offers just as many color options as Wilson and say him post that about the online software but he requested that in addition to the glove options that Wilson offers. I would like to know what custom options he is requesting that Wilson as that Vinci doesn't so maybe we can figure something out.

I have heard that maybe someday there will be an online software for this available on the Vinci page but nothing is set in stone. In the mean time I have often gone to pages that have this and used theirs to design gloves just to get a basic overall idea what it will look like when it's done.

seniorss

Addicted to Softballfans
All i use are Vinci gloves but if you want to get an idea what they may look like use the Rawlings custom glove builder. Just my 2 cents worth.

Ogdg

Banned User
More color options. Also being able to customize more of the glove. But mainly a larger color pallet

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
More color options. Also being able to customize more of the glove. But mainly a larger color pallet

I'm not trying to be a **** here but I have asked several times what exactly you mean and you are still being vague. What exactly are the custom options of the glove you are looking for aside from colors?

As far as colors go you take away the Orange option and Vinci pretty much has the same color options as Wilson. They might have a different shade of some of our colors but they have 3 blue shades and we have 2. We have pretty much everything else but the orange. We even have colors they don't.

Ogdg

Banned User
Pink, purple, mariner green, yellow gold, Columbia blue, gunmetal grey. Also there are more customization options on the wilson site. Such as heel lace, fingertip lace color, 4 different areas of welting available for customization. I can change the 3 different areas of binding to three different colors.