1nzsbq.jpg

bgsqqh.jpg

2drrvcp.jpg

1t5wtx.jpg

2w53s4j.jpg

256qy4y.jpg

mpk

Extra Hitter
You're not even going to explain how you got PRODAVIS stamped on there?????? Or is this a PS job and I'm just gullible?

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
You're not even going to explain how you got PRODAVIS stamped on there?????? Or is this a PS job and I'm just gullible?
He was at the glove summit and each of them got a glove with their name stamped in the model #.

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
He was at the glove summit and each of them got a glove with their name stamped in the model #.

My first question in small talk over dinner on Friday night was to know if I could get PRODAVIS. When Ryan said yes, it was on for me and quickly spread to the rest of the participants down the table. It's the only customization on the glove.

mpk

Extra Hitter

My first question in small talk over dinner on Friday night was to know if I could get PRODAVIS. When Ryan said yes, it was on for me and quickly spread to the rest of the participants down the table. It's the only customization on the glove.

That's amazing! What a cool thing for them to do for you guys!