Custom SSK Pro 13in

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered this on Aug. 8th for my women and just received it today. Overall it has great craftsmanship, leather, padding, thumb/pinky inserts. The fingers are very stiff but the palm, even with a palm pad, is easy to squeeze. It is along the lines of a Mizuno pro but the leather is a tad bit stiffer. It seems to play right at 13 to me but I will throw a tape on it after work.

David the Gnome

The Veteran
It does appear to be well made, the stitching is clean and precise. How's the quality on the laces? What was the cost if you don't mind us asking?

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
It actually is very well made. I looked over all the stitching and welting and to my eye it is better then my other gloves. only time will tell if it will hold up ..... but I imagine it will.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
For $299 you can get a Japanese Kip from Capire made in Tawian in, same factory as TWB. There low end steer hide for $199 is great, no lining but still great. The mid level has a lining in a slightly higher grade steer hide for $239. I have had one of each, very nice gloves.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
MNCFer, that was a 12.75", right? As I recall, you ordered thinking it might run short, but was actually 12.75". Do I remember that right?

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Wish my woman would like a nice glove. Every time I've got her one in the past it's too stiff and heavy, doesn't want to change from her crappy Easton Black Magic. To her credit, she doesn't miss plays with it and it's managing to hold it's shape. Think it has something to do with her wearing M youth batting gloves.