Not GTG Cwilli2damgood

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
See post #17.

Ever notice you can really tell a lot about a person in the way they respond when they **** up?

stork

I can imagine. He has shown his colors. Hope the PO finds your bat eventually and gets it to you.

gipper22

The bad part is, the bat was for a friend. Now I need to find him another Salvo and pay for it. Then if this one ever shows up I'll have a bat I don't want.

stork

Can be the risk you take helping friends. Best to deal with someone with a better track record and accountability as well. A hard lesson for sure. Best of luck, and if it does show up you'll at least be able to get some money back if it arrives ok.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Ever notice you can really tell a lot about a person in the way they respond when they **** up?
This is so true. The real person comes out.

Oh you should see some of the txt he's sent me.:confused:

And I updated post #1
Heck, I'd be posting those texts, too. Not that you need any more ammo, but I don't believe in overkill in these situations.

I see you're from Pittsburgh. Is that a Shinetime jersey I see on you in your profile?

gipper22

This is so true. The real person comes out.

Heck, I'd be posting those texts, too. Not that you need any more ammo, but I don't believe in overkill in these situations.

I see you're from Pittsburgh. Is that a Shinetime jersey I see on you in your profile?

The txt just show how childish he is.:D

Yeah I live in Zelie about half hour north of town and yeah that's a Shinetime shirt from a few years ago.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Holy butt chin batman...no wonder he's screwing guys over. Saving up for a chin replacement.

stork

His fb profile is a little, uh, contradictory maybe. I dunno, everyone has their own style. Some people hide behind the cross to excuse their actions.

stork

All is forgiven, right? Maybe he did 10 Hail Marys and considered himself absolved.

kjlee85

Here's another one on his page

I'm tired of being asked "why are you still single? You are such a great guy!" My answer- I'm single bc I'm tired of giving everything and ending up with nothing.

Could anyone come up with the real answer?

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Just curious Gipper, did the post office mark it lost or damaged before it came to you? Also have you talked to your mailman? Both of those should help with your Paypal claim. Gotta say this is one of those times where I'm rooting for PayPal I give Gipper his money back and then have the bat show up. For dealing with all this tards bs he deserves a free bat for his friend.

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Here's another one on his page

I'm tired of being asked "why are you still single? You are such a great guy!" My answer- I'm single bc I'm tired of giving everything and ending up with nothing.

Could anyone come up with the real answer?

So much for being engaged.....One of these nice guys finished last lines...

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I like the line about exercising all you want, but you can't polish a turd. I like to cross metaphors too. Ya know, try to sound profound but actually be so stupid your dog wants out

gipper22

I talked to the PO today to make sure it was marked as damaged/lost and it is. Just waiting for him to respond to pp claim. And I called pp also. :)

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Over 9 years and many deals here and never had to deal with this. I'll call again tomorrow.

My past experiences is too call paypal everyday. I would even ask for a supervisor....I would always make the seller look like he is at fault which he clearly is.....

Richie B

Coach
Hope this dude gets his money back.. The seller is obv a broke, immature prick who probably lives in his mothers basement. Amen