Buyer Beware D-rock 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxbow

Bought a bat (ultra se) from D-rock 25 on March 1st
I have had several contacts with him since then claiming Miken was backed with orders to him. Which could be understandable. I still had contact with him so so far no issues?
now since 6 days I have not heard from him with 2 mails send to his private mail and one here and no more replies?
Now as I see he seem to be one of the longer members here maybe someone can help me and let me know if he is maybe out of town?
Again as said its been almost a month since our first contact ad ow nothing at all anymore??
Should I be getting worried about this member or is he GTG still?

DEAL COMPLETED on 4-8-2011 (( see post #31 in this thread))

Last edited by a moderator:

Oxbow

thought he would be as I see he is a long time poster so thought I would ask for help he normally replies every time just now he didnt reply for several days.
Again maybe out of town?

hinzy

}}i{{
I talked to him 2 nights ago and at that time he was unable to get online with his computer, so not sure if that is why.

I do know he is expecting something from Miken any day now. Not sure if your bat is included in that.

But I will call or text him later this morning for you.... its only 6:30 am right now ;)

RodeoClown

ACCOUNT DELETED
thought he would be as I see he is a long time poster so thought I would ask for help he normally replies every time just now he didnt reply for several days.
Again maybe out of town?

possibly....it's too cold out, otherwise I would run over to his house and peek in his windows for ya ;)

Oxbow

I talked to him 2 nights ago and at that time he was unable to get online with his computer, so not sure if that is why.

I do know he is expecting something from Miken any day now. Not sure if your bat is included in that.

But I will call or text him later this morning for you.... its only 6:30 am right now ;)

he normally replies from his blackberry

D-Rock25

Sand baggin since 1995
Oxbow,

Sorry man but ya ive been really sick the last 3-4 days so sorry no reply. Your bat came today with hinzys stuff.

I will be shipping to thailand for you tomarrow from msp here. I work there in the am at the airport

Oxbow

well I hope the I phone isnt broke again?
Havent heard from you again for 4 days now?
Is there any tracking info available for that bat or not send yet?

Oxbow

havent heard anything from again though in several days??
need some tracking info if it was shipped??

Oxbow

This another day without any word ???????
is the bat sed or not and if is there any tracking info??
I am starting to doubt it all??
It was almost a month I understood the back ordering from Miken but now it was said the bat arrived ad was send but nothing again
???
and with now I mean again 6 days ago without a word?????

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Are you unable to get other forms of contact? Phone? email? Atleast 3 people said they know him personally. Have you tried PM'ing them?

hinzy

}}i{{
How long does it take to ship to Thailand?

If he said he was going to ship Friday the 25th, I would trust that. He is not going to screw you over

Oxbow

I sent him several mails, pms and messages here
He said he would have send it but I am trying to find out the tracking details?

mihklo

How long does it take to ship to Thailand?

If he said he was going to ship Friday the 25th, I would trust that. He is not going to screw you over

does it matter how long it takes? it says that he (d-rock) was online yesterday and he cant respond to messages? communication is the key when dealing on this board.

whether or not a bunch of guys on the board know him doesnt automatically make him GTG. especially when his communication has been horrible. im willing to be communication was perfect up until he got paid.

hinzy

}}i{{
does it matter how long it takes? it says that he (d-rock) was online yesterday and he cant respond to messages? communication is the key when dealing on this board.

whether or not a bunch of guys on the board know him doesnt automatically make him GTG. especially when his communication has been horrible. im willing to be communication was perfect up until he got paid.

It matters how long it takes because I'm curious... Ive never shipped to Thailand so I'm wondering.

Oxbow

it takes about 7 to 10 days had several bats send to me by Milocoman and never had any issues.
as a matter a fact it start to look like communications was good until my $200 was deposited which was actually the day after the deal was closed which is now a 25 days ago.
Again I understand Miken can give problems but they seemed to have been solved now 7 days ago and again no word?????
I am in pm with anoter member now on the board with the sameissues with D-rock???
if all is fine can he please reply here that all is ok????

Oxbow

I am not too sure how you can sell items which you dont have in hand without telling anyone about this in advance?
In my case I am not too worried as I know all my orders take a while to reach me due to shipping though not up to a month as it stands ow but I can imagine people on this board by bats in order for them to be able to use them within a week and decide by that thought on where to buy a bat?
or am I wrong in assuming this??
Not too sure on how to proceed now with this as asking for a refund would make me loose out on exchange rates and international money transfer fees (paid by EU based credit card) as to wait for Mister D_Rock to grace me with a reply on when the bat was send and give me any kind of tracking details or let meknow with what it was send??
maybe someone can advise me here?

D-Rock25

Sand baggin since 1995

What message????

last contact was 6 days ago with me telling him the bat shiPped. Theres no problem here.

Last edited:

D-Rock25

Sand baggin since 1995

Communications were good after I was paid as well untuil bat was shipped.

D-Rock25

Sand baggin since 1995
I sent him several mails, pms and messages here
He said he would have send it but I am trying to find out the tracking details?

So your calling me out because i have not given you tracking details?????

My apologies on that!!!!

Bat was sent USPS from MSP apparently there is no tracking to thailand. That service is not avail. USPS said the only thing we can track is the customs form. So ill contact you and get you that info sir. its out in my car so ill give you that tomarrow. However she said the only thing that you will be able to see is when it leaves the us.

Status
Not open for further replies.