D World

slapitoppo

Addicted to Softballfans
Lets use this thread to post questions..match ups etc.

Ill be there with marks one collision out of Michigan. We play the winner of Norman Radiator/Smoking Aces. We're playing at Hess

bobby_hirst

Addicted to Softballfans
Chitown Sindicate / Elite out of Chicago. We play JG Demarini. Anybody have any info on them?

Scan2Be

Addicted to Softballfans
Team Fear out of Columbus. We play Puchys Diner out of NC. Then with a win we would play Advisors Moragte Group out of NJ.

Looking to be a good tourney!

Frost

I'm on a boat *****
It's slowpitch. There isn't much scouting to be done. Just score more runs.

Hammy1326

Rays Republic!!!
Play with LA Classic and we play Directv Tigers out of Carolina,XX. Find it weird they have no utrip record.

slapitoppo

Addicted to Softballfans
Team Fear out of Columbus. We play Puchys Diner out of NC. Then with a win we would play Advisors Moragte Group out of NJ.

Looking to be a good tourney!

You guys beat us first game of the national in sylvania at pacesetter. I thought your guys pitcher did a great job. Best of luck..

Scan2Be

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys beat us first game of the national in sylvania at pacesetter. I thought your guys pitcher did a great job. Best of luck..

to bad he ran out of steam in the last two games of the night. CRAMPS!?!:wtf2:

Good luck to you guys down there. Tell Raymond he needs to learn how to play rightfield.

Eric

bis25

Throwin hunnits
Play with LA Classic and we play Directv Tigers out of Carolina,XX. Find it weird they have no utrip record.

Applying my utrip detective skills, it looks like they may be out of Puerto Rico. Probably not much in the way of softball down there.

Lets use this thread to post questions..match ups etc.

Ill be there with marks one collision out of Michigan. We play the winner of Norman Radiator/Smoking Aces. We're playing at Hess

Good luck to M1 Collision... represent Michigan to the fullest...

Tell T. Haynes to trade me that LV1...

logs22

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing with R.E.M this weekend, play BPATHLETICS outta Minnesota Thursday morning then if we win that we play East Bay Blaze out of Rhode Island.

creative10

Banned User
Playing with R.E.M this weekend, play BPATHLETICS outta Minnesota Thursday morning then if we win that we play East Bay Blaze out of Rhode Island.

East bay blaze beat us in nationals...very good young scrappy team. There pitcher is very good..very fast and flat knuckler. He is a hot head so u can get under his skin very easily and take him out of his game.

logs22

Addicted to Softballfans
East bay blaze beat us in nationals...very good young scrappy team. There pitcher is very good..very fast and flat knuckler. He is a hot head so u can get under his skin very easily and take him out of his game.

thanks, we played in wsl last weekend, came in 5th, didn't hit the first game, then started running through teams Saturday until we played the team who finished 2nd, not sure if they were that good, or we just ran outta gas playing 2 early games then 4 in a row.

Trey32

Manager
thanks, we played in wsl last weekend, came in 5th, didn't hit the first game, then started running through teams Saturday until we played the team who finished 2nd, not sure if they were that good, or we just ran outta gas playing 2 early games then 4 in a row.

Ill be there with this ****** as well;)

ktkline

Star Player
You can scout a little in slow-pitch but there are so many organizations out there it's not surprising to find nothing on some teams. But like someone said up the board, the teams you find nothing on are the ones you need to worry about... But don't stress, just show up and play ball... It is coming underhand and they have to strap on the turfs just like you do..