Damn. Need more players like this.

3XC

Big Truss
Warrick Dunn gave about a years salary, maybe more, in hurricane relief. He tried to keep it out of the public eye. Dude is about as classy as a pro athlete can possibly be.

gregbishere

Shutup just Shutup
Warrick Dunn gave about a years salary, maybe more, in hurricane relief. He tried to keep it out of the public eye. Dude is about as classy as a pro athlete can possibly be.

I watched a piece on him he is a good dude, not to take too much away from Edwards but at least Dunn actually helped his team that was paying him.

gregbishere

Shutup just Shutup
greg, is it okay if this guy rapes someone?

no but what's his criminal history?? I think a mile long, one or two being DWI's, is DWI any better than rape? Is driving drunk knowing you are 60% more likely than normal to kill somebody better than, being accused of raping a young woman at a bar? Never said it was ok, at some point you have to have faith in our system though and believe if somebody was raped he would have been charged, like Edwards.

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans

He does a lot more than that. I couldn't remember the name of the charity so I just did a quick search, this is from wikipedia...

Dunn established the Warrick Dunn Foundation and the Homes for the Holidays program, which helps struggling single parents purchase homes. The program buys homes through a down payment provided by Dunn, who also worked with area sponsors to furnish and outfit the homes. The program, as of April 2010, has assisted 93 single parents and 250 dependents in Atlanta, Baton Rouge, Tampa, and Tallahassee. Dunn's goal is help these parents realize the dream that his mother was not able to give to him and his siblings, to own their own home.

mikewohlwend

He does a lot more than that. I couldn't remember the name of the charity so I just did a quick search, this is from wikipedia...

Dunn established the Warrick Dunn Foundation and the Homes for the Holidays program, which helps struggling single parents purchase homes. The program buys homes through a down payment provided by Dunn, who also worked with area sponsors to furnish and outfit the homes. The program, as of April 2010, has assisted 93 single parents and 250 dependents in Atlanta, Baton Rouge, Tampa, and Tallahassee. Dunn's goal is help these parents realize the dream that his mother was not able to give to him and his siblings, to own their own home.

I have seen a few things about Dunn and charities. Wasn't his mom a cop that was killed?

Cole4088

Addicted to Softballfans
Braylon got ran out of cleveland by LeBron and then LeBron left cleveland. Still.. Go Blue

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
no but what's his criminal history?? I think a mile long, one or two being DWI's, is DWI any better than rape? Is driving drunk knowing you are 60% more likely than normal to kill somebody better than, being accused of raping a young woman at a bar? Never said it was ok, at some point you have to have faith in our system though and believe if somebody was raped he would have been charged, like Edwards.

OJ Oj OJ just sayin bro moey power money power what leads america ?