Danville il. U.a.w. 2419 mens tourney

alvinboy1313

The Rookie
Oct. 22nd at winter park in danville il. One day asa rules and bats taking first ten teams double elemination

150 to enter there will be a cash payout and trophies. A 50/50 drawling, local donations will be raffled there will be carnival games and food vendor come out have fun and help out you local u.a.w. Workers

if you need more info call 217 274 6140 ask for stephen or message on here

alvinboy1313

The Rookie
update
1. kb's team
2. dogg pound
3. bears
4. 217
5. kenton
6. owtlaws
7. hawskins
8. josh coupas

two spots left lets go!!!!!!!!!!!

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
don't forget it's d o double g dogg pound baby. Guess these dudes from arthur said hope we ready cuz they bringing it. We are just a rec team dont know why ringers have to come. I was looking forward to winning a trophy too. lol

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
drove by there yesterday. been raining for past three days luckily hasn't rained hard. there were a few puddles but not a disaster. supposed to be sunnny tomorrow and partly cloudy sat. so the city will have it ready for us

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks. you didnt hit that bad bro. when u work every other weekend hard to stay in groove unless you take some bp during week like on a friday, day before tourney. that way ur ready. or hit during the tourney on open field. you hit a nice hot shot at me last ab lol.

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
lol oldest was simmons at 36. top players from swingers, one chum, brett wright, my boy mike miller 25 and bax 23.