DB44/Nautalai

lakeyale13

Manager
Will these new DB Nauts be limited production. Def want to pick one up! Hopefully Chad can hook us up if they available!

I already asked Chad if SF would get this stick and he was under the impression that the DB Naut would be a Limited Edition and SF's would NOT carry the bat.

SwingTheD206

I already asked Chad if SF would get this stick and he was under the impression that the DB Naut would be a Limited Edition and SF's would NOT carry the bat.
Corny stated that it would not be a limited release bat. There's a possibility that only certain vendors will receive them, but I'm just speculating on that. I'll try to get an answer.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Big end load on this one. At least same if not a smidge more than my 19 Juggy in comparing 27oz bats.

Really liked it. Absolutely bombed 52cors out of wrapper. Sadly the bat wasn't mine to keep (demo). Had a better player than I put his first round on it before me. When I got it bat was already straight gas.

Kept going between Red and DB44. I think I could adapt to either one really well. Still not sure which one I would pick between the two. Had no issue getting the DB44 going, felt similar to Juggy.

I think if I picked either one and got used to them, they would be a winner for me. Barrels etc are the same.

Red would be the wiser choice for control and spraying. But the big EL pull shots are fun af. LOL

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
picked one up today as well and the 27oz feels light!!
Light as in the overall weight or the EL is light and not what you expected. I'm about to pull the trigger but dont want to be disappointed in the EL like i was with red naut.

andjayik

Manager
At first it felt lighter then my 27.5 naut, then u can feel a tad more endload. If u like 27oz it is fine.

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok. I would like a little more a$$ than my 27.5 red naut. So I'm kinda torn between a 27oz and 28oz. Decisions decisions.

THESHOE

Starting Player
I put down 17/18 Worths for OG Nautalais based on performance on those balls specifically.

I've since continued to add an 18 TM and will add something spec'd like the Red when one of my OG BLack ones dies out.

As Andjayik said, all we game up here. The bats that are fabled here are all the Utrips that hit 52 well and stand out.

A lot of Nautalai love happening out here right now.

Appreciate it, we hit 52/300s only and wondering how it hits those balls

sportwarrior

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got a 29oz DB44 Nautalai coming in tomorrow and am ridiculously excited to get it in hand. I'm in love with my 28.5oz Nautalai but am stoked to get something with a little more weight in the trunk. Gonna swing it in a local tourney this weekend and will report back.

Z1k05

Star Player
I've got a 29oz DB44 Nautalai coming in tomorrow and am ridiculously excited to get it in hand. I'm in love with my 28.5oz Nautalai but am stoked to get something with a little more weight in the trunk. Gonna swing it in a local tourney this weekend and will report back.

Looking forward to the feedback

drayog

Addicted to Softballfans
Where is the best place and price to get one of these....would love to try one. Still a Easton guy right now and have never swung a Demarini since the ultimate distance days...

Redsfan

Where is the best place and price to get one of these....would love to try one. Still a Easton guy right now and have never swung a Demarini since the ultimate distance days...

Wow, a board member of 15 years wants to know where the best place to buy a bat. I'm sure Chad loves to see messages like that. smh

drayog

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes......I noticed that they aren’t available for purchase on here. By the way......I am one of the 1st people to buy and trade with Chad wayyyyy back when

jhitman

I put down 17/18 Worths for OG Nautalais based on performance on those balls specifically.

I've since continued to add an 18 TM and will add something spec'd like the Red when one of my OG BLack ones dies out.

As Andjayik said, all we game up here. The bats that are fabled here are all the Utrips that hit 52 well and stand out.

A lot of Nautalai love happening out here right now.

I haven't swung DeMarini for a while so am out of the loop. What specific Nautaliais are you speaking about that you put down your Miken/Worths? Is this the 2019 ASA DB44 that everyone is speaking about? Sorry but educate me on this bat as I haven't bought a DeMarini bat in a long time and looking to add 1 more bat. Thanks.

andjayik

Manager
I haven't swung DeMarini for a while so am out of the loop. What specific Nautaliais are you speaking about that you put down your Miken/Worths? Is this the 2019 ASA DB44 that everyone is speaking about? Sorry but educate me on this bat as I haven't bought a DeMarini bat in a long time and looking to add 1 more bat. Thanks.

2020 DeMarini Dale Brungardt Signature End Loaded usssa and the 2019 nautali

THESHOE

Starting Player
All my posts would be about the USSSA model Nautalais and DB44 bats.

No clue on ASA - I don't play any of it and none of the local rules allow for use of that stamp.

To clarify, initially it was the 2018 all black (comp handle) Nautalai D-Lab bats that I got a hold of, and benched my Worth EST and 18 Legits (Utrip). I've since had good success hitting Red 19 Naut and DB44 2020 Naut. Also have a 2018 Twisted Mistress in the bag. For now, I still have 2 of the black OGs still holding together and they are unanimously my gamers. Nothing else like those OG Black Nauts out there. If they are both blown up and toast, then I will look to whatever current version of red bat is out there, or if they ever do 12" and or another comp handle version. Not in a rush to jump on a 2019/2020 model just yet. Plenty of bats still alive and kicking.

Last edited: