For Sale/Trade DC 41 model # S41SMU

brandonmincy69

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to trade or sale the newest DC 41. New USSSA stamp. 27 oz. Returnable w/receipt. Just took the wrapper off a week ago. Less than 25 swings all with 52/300s. Could basically pass for NOW. No rattle, webbing, anything like that. Looking for a 27 oz. Triad or a 26.5 or 27.5 oz. Pink and black JH mostly in trade. Must be new stamp if you have something else. I can add cash where I need to as well. $175.00 OBO. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20130217_162459_zpse9628408.jpg

20130217_162510_zps053c3ea6.jpg

20130217_162525_zps0bfded02.jpg

Last edited:

newbij

Banned User
Hey Bro,

Just a heads up your violating board policy.

New in Wrapper and New Out of Wrapper Sales

Selling of any NIW or NOW equipment the store sells is forbidden. This involves items the store currently has listed regardless of weight in stock (this means make and model of each bat. Regardless of FL, BAL, Supermax)

brandonmincy69

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Bro,

Selling of any NIW or NOW equipment the store sells is forbidden. This involves items the store currently has listed regardless of weight in stock (this means make and model of each bat. Regardless of FL, BAL, Supermax)

Thanks for the tip but I think the fact that I talked about the ammount of swings and core of balls used would clarify that the bat was not new.

brandonmincy69

Addicted to Softballfans
Bump to the top for what in the heck is going on around here. I have had this thing sold 5 times now and every buyer has backed out right before paypal was sent. :confused:

joeym

Manager
Hey Bro,

This is the 4th thread in 2 days that you posted your little reminder in and every time the guy who posted has said the bat has cuts on it and that it's used or a warranty return. Why are you policing threads?

Bump for a good bat and good luck!