DC psycho concern....

snacks

Just picked up a 10 hit DC psycho, it had a light sand rattle already and I put about 50-70ish hits on it tonight. Started feeling good and I noticed the endcap was coming out, now I haven't experienced this much coming from demarini's but I tapped it back in with the floor and that was that. My concern is will this come all the way out? Is this normal? Also the endcap seems too small for the bat, like there is a lip all around it. Weird.

Dogue

Evil Genius
The sand rattle is normal on these although getting it with only 10 hits seems early. It's probably just the glue that was supposed to go on the endcap. Is it a Miken logo endcap? Pics? Something sounds strange with that, for sure.

TRaj2327

I believe that the endcap on mine runs slightly small as well if I remember correctly. I know mine is 100% legit because I personally bought it throught the store NIW. As for the rattle, it is normally GTG. Mine is rattling pretty good now and I have a few hundred swings on mine.

With just 10 swings on it I would bet that the endcap just was not in properly to begin with. While not out of the realm of possibility, I can't imagine shaving a bat and dumping it 10 swings later especially being almost brand new.

snacks

I believe that the endcap on mine runs slightly small as well if I remember correctly. I know mine is 100% legit because I personally bought it throught the store NIW. As for the rattle, it is normally GTG. Mine is rattling pretty good now and I have a few hundred swings on mine.

With just 10 swings on it I would bet that the endcap just was not in properly to begin with. While not out of the realm of possibility, I can't imagine shaving a bat and dumping it 10 swings later especially being almost brand new.

that makes sense. Its a great feeling bat so far.....

Boerema02

Manager
I bought mine NIW from a legit retailer - my end cap started to come out a bit and like you i tapped it back down. I had to do repeat this process all summer last year but my bat lasted well over 1,000 swings and was stupid hot when it finally died.

TRaj2327

Snacks, I would say keep swinging it. I put another 50 swings on mine last night and holy hell it is on fire. This thing feels so good right now.

snacks

Snacks, I would say keep swinging it. I put another 50 swings on mine last night and holy hell it is on fire. This thing feels so good right now.

I put around 50-75 and I really like it already.....gonna see how she does in the field this weekend.

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
End cap in my dc seems a hair to small. No issues with it tho. I say you just let it fall out naturally and give miken a call when it does.

darthaudible

Rec league benchwarmer
I bought my DC from SBF back when they first came out and I have the same problem. The endcap started coming out a bit but I’ve just kept tapping it back in and the bat is still going strong almost 2 years and 1500 cuts later. Bought a backup and it does not seem to have the endcap issue.