DC Psycho Question

robmc1883

Addicted to Softballfans
Just bought a DC Psycho and went out to hit it this evening. I was curious what the break in on these bats is. I have heard anywhere from 100 to 500 swings so I am just a little curious. Either way I am pumped for the results from what everyone is saying about this beast. I can't wait to see it at work. Thanks for the help.

Put about 40 on mine so far and the sound is starting to change slightly. Pretty hot out of the wrapper though. Definitely think we have a legit stick :)

i pulled mine out of the wrapper and hit the ball out with it. Right now I have one with about 3000+ cuts on it and its webbed to peices and absolutely kills the ball. I have until july 29th to break it for warranty. Bat is a tank.

jojo15

Star Player
I have 1 that has around 300 swings and its hitting piss missles!! Buddy has one with 2000+ swings can't even read the wording and u bunt it and the ball goes 350+. Love these bats they are tanks and kill the ball.

Kramit

best bat i've ever used. sweet spot is massive after a while and you drop bombs like its nothing

slawson86

Addicted to Softballfans
mine was pretty hot out of the wrapper... developed a very faint rattle with about 150 swings. it really took on a different sound and distance improved dramatically at about the 150-200 hit mark. bat is definately legit, mine prob has 1000 hits on it and is absolute fire but i think its on its last leg. overall, great bat for the money and would buy a few more for the right price if it came along. i swing it over the MV1 and my OG psycho.