dc41 and freak 700

swiftkick27030

Addicted to Softballfans
dc41 is not shaped like the og psycho as it has that freak frame, but once you get to 200 hits it hits like if not better than a 2000 hit og psycho

Geedy21

Addicted to Softballfans
dc41 is not shaped like the og psycho as it has that freak frame, but once you get to 200 hits it hits like if not better than a 2000 hit og psycho

Does it kick the S**t out of the Freak+ then Also?...Ive Swung a 1000+ hit OG Psycho and Freak+ and both were Spitting Fire...I have DC Psycho and it crazy right now...so Tempted to Try DC41!

Last edited:

swiftkick27030

Addicted to Softballfans
Does it kick the S**t out of the Freak+ then Also?...Ive Swung a 1000+ hig OG Psycho and Freak+ and both were Spitting Fire...I have DC Psycho and it crazy right now...so Tempted to Try DC41!

i haven't got to hit a 1000 hit freak plus. mine only has around 200 now... but i can tell you this, OG psycho and DC41> DC psycho

Losdoyers13

so you got 600 or so on yours now??? how is she hitting now? i'm around 250.. just started getting some webbing.... but still hitting like one of them 2000 hit og psychos

Seems to be getting hotter and hotter... Has a few webs on it and faint rattle... None of my MIKENs ever rattle or web like my worths. I'm considering opening my other 41and break it in too or leave it for it rainy day and give this one torture test! it's my favorite of all the bats I have right now by far and my gamer.... Wse and dvs1 are toss ups for second

Geedy21

Addicted to Softballfans
i haven't got to hit a 1000 hit freak plus. mine only has around 200 now... but i can tell you this, OG psycho and DC41> DC psycho

I would say False...The 1000 cut super max OG is Amazing...but my 600+ (estimate) hit DC Psycho is Retarded...Sweet spot I would give to OG Psycho still, but pop and Distance is not as impressive IMO...Some Insane Distance with the DC Psycho...its why im so Tempted on the DC41!...is it the same make up as the DC Psycho? Ive been reading alot that they went with the FREAK fx700 Frame? and I assume technology...Would love to see how the two DC's are different.

Losdoyers13

I would say False...The 1000 cut super max OG is Amazing...but my 600+ (estimate) hit DC Psycho is Retarded...Sweet spot I would give to OG Psycho still, but pop and Distance is not as impressive IMO...Some Insane Distance with the DC Psycho...its why im so Tempted on the DC41!...is it the same make up as the DC Psycho? Ive been reading alot that they went with the FREAK fx700 Frame? and I assume technology...Would love to see how the two DC's are different.

I had a dc psycho... Was nice but can't put along side the 41 and compare... Sweet spot feels way better IMO...comes threw the zone quicker and smoother too...

swiftkick27030

Addicted to Softballfans

1000 - 2000 hit og psycho will out hit that dc psycho all day

Homey12

facemask
I lOve my of psycho..... 81xxxxx serial number. It's insane. But my 200 hit dc41 is hotter probably. Getting pretty much the same distance and my og psycho is well broken in. Just takes a little more bp for me as my dc41 has a really good endload in it. Feels similar to an ultra1 when swinging IMO.

Geedy21

Addicted to Softballfans
1000 - 2000 hit og psycho will out hit that dc psycho all day

wow...I dont know how I dont try the 41 now...ive used a 1000 hit Psycho and the DC had better distance and pop IMO...Could have been feel and comfort also...and your saying your 200ish hit 41 is killing the OG? :eek:

swiftkick27030

Addicted to Softballfans
wow...I dont know how I dont try the 41 now...ive used a 1000 hit Psycho and the DC had better distance and pop IMO...Could have been feel and comfort also...and your saying your 200ish hit 41 is killing the OG? :eek:

not killing it, hitting right there with and maybe just a little better

Geedy21

Addicted to Softballfans
not killing it, hitting right there with and maybe just a little better

How is it with mush softballs?...the thing I really noticed is the stiff handle and less flex of the DC is smashing them...is the DC41 stiff also? or more flex?...we play with mostly .40 325's and .44 375's...

whiteheat

Addicted to Softballfans
Does the DC41 have a 13.5" barrel? I thought I read that a few weeks ago but can't find it now.