Dc41 asa

jerryg10

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone have any info on these bats or have any videos. I just ordered one Im really hoping it's a great bat. Never used miken before.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going on a limb here and saying this will be comparable to the ASA Triad with an end-load...
Which will be a very very good stick

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Does anyone have any info on these bats or have any videos. I just ordered one Im really hoping it's a great bat. Never used miken before.

Hey bro where did you order from? The manufacturers website?

-G

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA DC41=Freak USA. Couple minor tweaks like with everything year to year but that's about it

pdl2

Extra Hitter
In to see some reviews on this bat. And I've haven't touched a Freak USA, only read about them.

Ballisttic

Star Player
Are these bats out now cause i still see pre orders for them. I cant wait to get one the asa dc looks badass

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry to dig up this thread, but anyone get a chance to swing one of these yet? I'm strongly considering picking one up, but curious to see if anyone has any thoughts yet.

Ballisttic

Star Player
I don't think they have shipped yet but i could be wrong. I really like the white 2p dc 41s red and black knob. So i want one of these asa ones however i kinda want an asa freak 12 bat more. i guess there wont be a 12" barrel asa this year.

Last edited:

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
I talked to a rep last week and he said they were shipping towards the end of January. I wasn't sure if anyone had a chance to swing a demo yet.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
I have one but only a couple buddies have hit it inside the dome here. Both said it felt exactly the same as last years trip DC. Mine is a 27.

I will try and put some cuts on it in the next few weeks. Super busy with kids hockey but will try.

MB