Dc41 Part2

lx_2nv

Coach
I hit the black asa yesterday alonf with my freak 12. The black asa was new - i think it shows a lot of potential though. It's still behind my 12 - but it still has that ping to it....from what I have seen the asa needs a little love to break in but then its money.

miken crushed it this year for sure - i have fallen for the 12.

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
My Reissue DC-41 vs the 2015 Ressy Legit. Both bats are stupid hot.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFCPldyrRwg[/ame]

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
How is the Freak Black ASA in comparison? I got a Border battle Freak, not very impressed with it after 300 or so hits.

That's funny that you say that because everyone I have seen have said the Asa freaks this year go in this order:

Freak stadium>freak USA>freak black

I actually liked the freak black. It does need some love though

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
just tried out the DC-41 re-issue in 27oz. It does feel a lot more endloaded than the OG. also feels a little hotter out of the wrapper. Loving it so far, still has the ping sound

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Anyone else hear no DC41 1.2 next year, only the ASA? Doesn't make sense, sounds like like a bad FB rumor.

The Freak12 is on my short list of bats to get when I do get the money to pick one up, how does the DC41 compare to it and toss in the Izzy Psyco as well for comparison as well. Thinking of getting the Izzy as well, but would like to know how it stacks up to the Freak12 and DC41.

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
My Freak 12 weighs more than my RI DC41 in the same sticker weight by 0.7oz, the Freak Black is only a 0.5oz EL while the DC is a 1oz EL, but being a shorter barrel, it still feels pretty EL. It's too cold here now to swing the 12 though so it's sitting in the wrapper.