Deal looks like it is going bad with superdafe

kehazlett

***************UPDATE*************
**********superdafe came through***********

My first possible bad deal since July of 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well fellas I have never had a bad deal on here so I guess I have been lucky or just try to do a little research on the person first. Here is the story

On 3/20 we made a deal I had a Freak+ and they offered me $40 and a pair of Oakleys.

On 3/20 He paypaled me the $40 and I shipped the Freak+ out via USPS Priority

On 3/22 he got the bat.

On 3/27 I sent him a PM and he replied That he still had not shipped the Oakleys but he would ship today

On 4/2 I sent him another PM and he repiled that they shipped out Priority and would get me the tracking info.

Today is 4/8 and still nothing no tracking info or Oakleys and he wont respond to my emails or PM's

Kenny

Last edited:

TNoff

Booty Pirate
I'm sure he'll come through eventually. Being tardy on a deal is not good especially with no communication. I think his father is a fishing guide and has a website. If worse comes to worse you can look it up and contact his family.

superdafe

Cleanup Man
sorry for not being online i have not been avoiding you. just got finished with a move and made the mistake of depending on a famliy member to go to the post office. it is my fault and i will do anything i can to make the deal right.

mudawg

platinum *****
cop.gif