Dear Rip It,

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get back in cahoots with CE composites, and start making good bats again!!! The Reaper REAP2, ASA Senior and Rip It Elite FP were downright amazing bats! They still are tops to this day! U guys left CE composites, and did your own thing, and while I admire the effort, it DID NOT WORK. BCT metal bats are crap. Im sorry but they are. Whoever is making your bats now sucks, plain and simple. Go back to CE composites, make GOOD bats again, and rejoice! Enjoy the profits you will make also, and thank me later.

sincerely,

Evil E

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
Im not playing, maybe I'll come visit ya! Alot of board bros will be there, fun to meet ya all

Fsgaming

Addicted to Softballfans
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get back in cahoots with CE composites, and start making good bats again!!! The Reaper REAP2, ASA Senior and Rip It Elite FP were downright amazing bats! They still are tops to this day! U guys left CE composites, and did your own thing, and while I admire the effort, it DID NOT WORK. BCT metal bats are crap. Im sorry but they are. Whoever is making your bats now sucks, plain and simple. Go back to CE composites, make GOOD bats again, and rejoice! Enjoy the profits you will make also, and thank me later.

sincerely,

Evil E

These 3 bats were the goods! Rather...they still are!

J2009

Boom !!!!!
i think there bats now are made at the same place as those tino sports bats that never came out, that bat was pure crap, 40 swings and busted

rdshoe13

Star Player

sincerely,

Evil E

I second that!

mstg25

**OG Horsemen**

sincerely,

Evil E

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
YES!!! Should be easier to pass with the newer ASA standards too.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
For me, I had about 7 Rip-it bats, BUT, since they left CE Composites and went on thier own you literally couldnt give me a new rip-It bat. Why is t that they felt the need to go on their own, away from something that was obviously working so well for them ? I dont even buy thier baseball bats anymore for my son, back to Easton and they are great.
Someone at Rip-It have some sence and at least have CE manufacture your softball bats, and I would think you would have a great sales showing once again.:cool:

ohyeaheh

Addicted to Softballfans
kinda old but it would be awesome if rip-it and ce composites did business together again.