Decent Batting Cages in Indy?

Hambo

Starting Player
I've been searching online and can't seem to find anywhere in Indianapolis that has decent batting cages? Am I missing something? I'd like to find a decent place (it doesn't matter if it's indoor or outdoor) that has decent batting cages where I can take BP during the week.

I'm on the north side of town but will gladly make the drive if the place has good cages.

Can anyone help me?

***On a related note, if you live in Indy and are looking for a BP partner or take regular BP and wouldn't mind an additional guy joining in, let me know!***

BT802

The Veteran
Too bad you aren't closer to Terre Haute, there's a really nice place indoors that can be rented fairly cheap. Its actually on the west side of Brazil. We hit there during the winter months.

Hambo

Starting Player
Yeah, that's a little too much of a drive for some BP... I'd maybe consider it on a weekend sometime though if you guys wanted to pitch in to rent a field or tunnel.

BoomDinger

Addicted to Softballfans
Extra Innings on 10th st. its 35 an hour for a tunnel. pitch your own balls. and 2-3 guys can get in 100-150 swings in an hour. there is a place on east side in Lawrence somewhere. not sure on that place for price and availability though.

Scrub3215

League Team

Sorry to hijack the thread, but do any of you guys know of any league teams looking for players? I'm moving up from Memphis, TN next week and I'd like to find a team. I'll be working in Spencer, and staying in the Bloomington area. I play infield and can pitch if necessary. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Richie