defense stream

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
ill take arizona....at home against st louis. tho they give up ridiculous yardage and td's to TE

Last edited:

marik

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm trying to figure out who to stream week 15 as well. Neither of these are available in my league but I'd go bills.

thaynes

I have Arizona and Cleveland already. Cleveland for week 16 v jets. Something about buffalo I just don't like. Might be that they just lost to atlanta

hopalong

Don't Judge Me
I have the same gut feeling on a team this week that I had with the Lions last week, and the Lions single handedly won me three games. In leagues that reward heavily for turnovers and sacks, I really like the Jets as home this weekend vs. OAK. I have noticed most folks prefer the Raiders in this matchup, but I LOVE the Jets! Obviously if you own a Broncos or Niners or something like that, then disregard, but if your playing musical chairs with your D/ST, I think you could do worse than the JETS. Richardson and Wilkerson should manhandle the OAK O-line, and McGloin doesn't scare me.

Warbucks79

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm in the same situation, got a bye this week and needed a defense for next week. I picked up AZ myself. TN has been turning the ball over a lot and AZ is a solid play almost any week anyhow.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
In my two Yahoo leagues, I have NE's defense. As of now, they have "green" matchups all the way through the playoffs (Cle, Mia, Bal). In my ESPN league, I have both the Browns and the Bills defenses. I have a bye this week in that league, so my plan is to line up the Bills @ Jax in the semis, and then decide between Bills vs Mia or Cleveland @NYJ in week 16 (for either the championship game or the 3rd place game).

thaynes

I think you have to start anyone playing the jets. There's no worse team in the league offensively