Deja Vu??

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I went by PIAS sports today to browse...LOL.
Im kind of friendly with the owner, he told me Lisa Fernandez was trading in
bats again & sure enough, I scored a couple of her personal bats, a 33/26 Lisa Fernandez prototype Combat with XR-0 frame & don don don..... a 33/26 Schutt Fernandez NIW. I havent checked the frame on this one, but I bet its either XR-0 or XR-4. The reason its deja vu is because several years ago I found this bat in PIAS (yes it also was LF personal bat)

swish16

What goes here?
worthless.gif

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Theres still 2 more of her bats there, another Schutt LF 33/23 & another LF Prototype.
These prototypes are like the Virus ISF bats but in the colors of the LF Combat

Rich4863

Combat Ho
The prototype reminds me of the ISF, stiff but hot to start & hotter as it breaks in. The only bad part is there are no association stamps on them

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Not sure I follow you. It has the color scheme of the LF, but the logos look like the ISF 100mph bat. Its a XR-0 frame as well.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
The color scheme is normal for the LF bat, but the decal is different. Your ISF bat should be the same except for the color scheme. If you have any newer prototypes they might also be decalled this way.

I don't know if they still decal the prototypes...the last several I've seen have either been all black or have the Developmental print.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
It must be what they were doing at the time. The LF is several years old now, all these bats seem to have come out at about the same time.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
May possibly have a line on another few bats from the Olympic team. If I get them I will post, these are definitely out of the ordinary.