Any Deleting Threads

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
Over the last couple of weeks, I've noticed a number of threads that have been deleted by their respective OP. Could I politely ask that this not happen? While you may have gotten the answer to your question, others may still benefit from reading the responses.

Sometimes, seeing the wrong answers get discussed and dispelled is just as valuable as seeing the correct answer in post #2.

Just a modest suggestion. :)

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
I'm going to resurrect this thread to again request that you not delete your threads after you get the answer, even if it's one you don't like.

There's always something to be learned here, and by deleting your thread, you're selfishly denying others the opportunity to learn a little bit more about the game.

So please, help your board bros out. Don't delete your thread after you get your answer.

Moose40

I make turtles look fast
I'm going to resurrect this thread to again request that you not delete your threads after you get the answer, even if it's one you don't like.

There's always something to be learned here, and by deleting your thread, you're selfishly denying others the opportunity to learn a little bit more about the game.

So please, help your board bros out. Don't delete your thread after you get your answer.

But then aren't you expecting people to use the search function, and we know how well that happens.... :D

Gulf Coast Blue

Addicted to Softballfans
Nah.....guy bitches about being ejected from a game......gets ***** slapped and told he was wrong......so he deletes the thread.

Typical AA.........

Joel

House00

Slingin' lead!
Over the last couple of weeks, I've noticed a number of threads that have been deleted by their respective OP. Could I politely ask that this not happen? While you may have gotten the answer to your question, others may still benefit from reading the responses.

Sometimes, seeing the wrong answers get discussed and dispelled is just as valuable as seeing the correct answer in post #2.

Just a modest suggestion. :)

Nah.....guy bitches about being ejected from a game......gets ***** slapped and told he was wrong......so he deletes the thread.

Typical AA.........

Joel

sorry guys... i didnt delete it because i was "***** slapped"... i read the consensus and realized what happened shoulda happened... didnt know you guys would get pissed if i deleted the thread... :eek:

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
sorry guys... i didnt delete it because i was "***** slapped"... i read the consensus and realized what happened shoulda happened... didnt know you guys would get pissed if i deleted the thread... :eek:

Yes, but even if you get an answer that's probably just meant for you, there might be someone else out there who could benefit from the answer.

House00

Slingin' lead!
Yes, but even if you get an answer that's probably just meant for you, there might be someone else out there who could benefit from the answer.

i understand... i thought of that after i deleted... next time ill leave my thread for others to reference... i just didnt want guys to think i did it on purpose because i didnt like what i saw...

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans

You do realize that for this to happen, people would have to use that thing called the search function