DeMarini Aftermath

freddi11

Put a couple hits on it after crack and hits like a beast. It also has a small vertical paint crack on other side
null-29.jpg

extremeVFT03

Ding Dong
I hope they don't have problems with these to I'm picking mine up to tomorrow or Thursday. Maybe we should hit RIF balls lol

Zombieshark

Trashboat
Ive got roughly 300-400 hits on mine now, mix of evil bp lites and 44/375s, with no signs of wear at all. Hope yours is the exception cuz i absolutely love this bat. Every guy that i let swing it so far does too, for that matter.

Zombieshark

Trashboat
^^^ it's heavier in hand than my fu, and the 27 j3a i tried also. Havent weighed it yet though. Definitely more EL than fu, i'd say. Performance wise, i'm getting a solid 20-30+ ft over my fu, which was equal to the j3 i tried. J3 had better exit speed than the fu, but not enough to make me regret cancelling my order when i found out it was out of stock. In the words of the guy pitching to me, the hits off the fu looked like slow motion compared to the ones off the flip. Not to knock the fu, it kills the ball better than anything else i've swung previously. The flip is just that much better, for me at least. The exit speed off it is just ridiculous, and i don't swing particularly hard, but the ball just rockets off the barrel. Awesome sound, great feel. I felt like i could do no wrong with it. Kinda want to pick up a couple more, honestly.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Hoping it's a fluke too! Esp with CL22 hitting launch 650's and 375's with his....... his made it 2k swings. Glad I ordered 3 :D Gonna be getting one today!

Good to hear she hits well too!

ChillyBaller

Psalms 54:4
Niteshadow was swinging his last night and hitting crazy shots. Much better than the fu-dawg. I cant wait for those prices to drop :D

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
They did a damn good job with the bat in the looks and feel department, for sure!

I'm also in love with the grip, if anyone has one they remove and don't want, I'll gladly take 1-2 more for my other sticks. Love the way it feels!!!

niteshadow

Addicted to Softballfans
Niteshadow was swinging his last night and hitting crazy shots. Much better than the fu-dawg. I cant wait for those prices to drop :D

It for sure feels like the original flipper in that you can feel the walls compressing. It swung like a mix of the j3a and fu dawg. Not super stiff, and not super flexy. With only 3 swings on mine I think Im really going to like it.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
I like what im hearing about the AM. really cant wait to get mine. thinking about ordering a second, cant decide. Save money or buy another bat

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Just swing mine, legit bat for sure. I can already tell it's going to make me put my DBA up for sale. Climb aboard the hype train, she's rolling out!

BigDann17

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure If this has been reported yet but mine has absolutely nothing under the grip. Zero markings, numbers, stickers, engravings etc.
interesting.

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
I know that this is the demar lovers thread- but does anyone that owns an aftermath prefer other bats over it for asa? I'm thinking about picking one up but already have an og flip, j3a, a mercy and a derby boys Asa. I love all of those bats and would probably sell one or two of them if I were to buy an AM. So needless to say, I don't want to be disappointed. I'm guessing that I'd have no problems selling it if I decided I liked my DBA better.

I'm asking for any reviews that aren't all 9s and 10s. Does anyone see anything that they didn't like about this bat?

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
I know that this is the demar lovers thread- but does anyone that owns an aftermath prefer other bats over it for asa? I'm thinking about picking one up but already have an og flip, j3a, a mercy and a derby boys Asa. I love all of those bats and would probably sell one or two of them if I were to buy an AM. So needless to say, I don't want to be disappointed. I'm guessing that I'd have no problems selling it if I decided I liked my DBA better.

I'm asking for any reviews that aren't all 9s and 10s. Does anyone see anything that they didn't like about this bat?

I'd sell the DB and get the aftermath but that's just me Ive never liked combats.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans

I've got a DBA, and an AM and I can tell you that I personally will probably be selling my DBA very soon.

I've only got 40ish cuts on it (the AM) but in those 40 I am hitting the ball further, and they are jumping off the bat a tad bit faster than the DBA. I swing the DBA great, it's been my gamer all season, but it just got replaced..... the AM is a nice bat, swings great, feels amazing on contact. The barrel feels pretty soft on contact, and the ball just screams off of it. hitting .44's here, but I don't think .52's will be a problem..... I am so glad I ordered 3 of them on a whim....

I plan on at least 100 more cuts on it at lunch today. Pending no issues with it, you'll see my DBA for sale shortly after :)

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans

I rate it a 22 .......hope this helps

Roundin4

Hit it and Sit it
i had bought a few bats this year. Easton L6, DBA, J3A and now the AM......

IMO for me I'd rate them as follows hitting 44-375's: (for POP)

L6 < DBA< J3A < AM

For DISTANCE

L6<DBA< AM < J3A

The L6 and DBA are SO VERY close to the same in performance in POP AND DISTANCE. Whereas FOR ME the J3A and AM in POP alone are close but at a completely different level than the other 2 bats.
Right now I'm rating the J3A having more distance. It has roughly 50 swings on it while the AM has half that. (after last nights game) Plus I have been hurt the last 2 games so I haven't been swinging to go yard. (even though I did hit a HR in both games with my J3A. - Take it for what its worth.) Being that the J3A is lighter I've been swinging that. Where 5 guys used my AM last night and were RAVING about how hard the ball comes off the bat. They put down their OG AV i favor of the AM.
In the end of all the reviews on both bats I still don't have the J3A anything but EQUAL to the salvos (SRV5 or SV98) FOR ME in pop or distance. And I will still say, when asked what the best bat for distance is, the Mizuno Envy. Cuz FOR ME nothing has been close to the distance that bat brought me. I'm REALLY liking Demarini product again. But I'm no brand fan and I'll be honest about every bat I swing.

LinebackerU

Caught in a mosh
Should have a 26 in hand Monday or Tuesday, can't wait to get some cuts on it. Will have to just settle for my firestick Mercy till then:D